Stealthboat's Endless Variety Of Nugs

Alright, 2 nugs today. First off is MKage, still homegrown but a different plant. The THC is a little higher in this one, 11-12%, with the same smell as the previous nug. Decent stuff!
20150401_093639_1_.jpg

And next is the Girl Scout Cookies (the previous nug was indeed Jilly Bean). This strain is awesome, I like the smell it gives off, the flower is nice and sticky after being broken up, and the THC is above 20%, need a little more time to determine the percentage though ;)

20150412_114755_1_.jpg
20150328_0836251.jpg

What's crazy is my provider also has Girl Scout Cookies.... And they look nothing like that. Makes me wonder if I'm really getting what I'm told I am. And my THC is only 15.8%. Wonder if their taking us for a ride?

I actually have a little left still. Take a look. What do you think? I'm sure there are other variables that would determine the looks perhaps. But here it is.
image23203.jpg

Edit:: don't let me high jack your thread bud. Let me know if you don't want this here. It's very interesting that we can compare.

I trust the dispensary I get my stuff from, don't think they are lying about it. Most likely the plant your nug came from has different characteristics than the plant mine came from. The degree of difference does seem big between the two. I'd wager that they are both GSC though simply because plants can vary that much even within the same strain. For example, my Jilly Bean isn't the strongest I've heard of. I've also heard of other Jilly Bean plants or what have you being much more potent than mine, probably come down to how the plant is grown and some genetic issues. That's my opinion in a nutshell

I think your probably right. Even different lights produce different results. So I suppose they could be the same... It's not like I don't trust my producer. But I don't have any reason to assume their telling me the truth either. So, for right now. We'll assume there the same, but different.

Cheers Holmes!

Sorry it's been a short while, the holidays were busy for me ;)
Back to the nugs now finally. This is a REPEAT of Luis OG. I said I'd get more and I finally did. Very solid strain here all around, THC roughly 18%. Nothing bad to say about it hehe. Here's a front and back shot of the nug
20150424_075352_1_.jpg
20150424_075429_1_.jpg

And now its time for Stealthboat's Top 5 Nugs of the past 6 months! :cheer: These are simply my favorite nugs I've smoked and would highly recommend them to anyone. It's been kinda difficult ranking them actually, so many good ones!
Well in fifth place we have Flo. I chose this one because the kief from it is just exceptional and it also looks pretty hehe
20141228_141549_1_.jpg

In forth place we have Steves Blueberry. This is a homegrown strain from one of my dispensaries and it's been a favorite of mine since first trying it.
20141112_191916_1_.jpg

In third place we have Zeta Sage, another strain that has grown on me and become one of my favorite sativas.
20141124_171512_1_.jpg

In second place we have Kandy Kush. One of the most potent nugs I've smoked all year thus far. Definitely give this strain a try if you come across it.
20150120_104246_1_.jpg
20150120_104246.jpg

And in first place, the best nug I've had in 6 months, is Raspberry Kush. Very potent, very beautiful and worth every penny.
20150329_111158_1_.jpg
20150329_111158.jpg

There you have it! Some of my favorite nugs. Enjoy everyone!

Love it Holmes!!

Wish I could get my hands on that raspberry.

I wish I had access to a dispensary. I just have a producer and I get it online. They have maybe a dozen different strains to choose from. How many different strains do you have access to?

Love what you're doing bud. Keep it up!

Love it Holmes!!

Wish I could get my hands on that raspberry.

I wish I had access to a dispensary. I just have a producer and I get it online. They have maybe a dozen different strains to choose from. How many different strains do you have access to?

Love what you're doing bud. Keep it up!

Well if you include all the rec stores here, I probably have access to over 100 strains easily but the price will vary quite a bit. So quite the variety though!

Gots another nug here, this is LA Confidential (H). THC around 19%. Fluffy bud in general, pretty tasty, a solid hybrid that gives you the best of both sativa and indica. Usually this strain is 100% indica I think?
20150506_081459_1_.jpg
20150506_081459.jpg

Yes! Top notch! You're killin it!

I also have access to LA Confidential. Was pretty good. My people only advertise a THC of 11%, you lucky guy you!

Have a great day Holmes!

Today I have some Raspberry Kush to show you guys. This stuff is potent, I'm talking 24-25% THC, and the high lasts for hours. It started out as an energetic high but near the end I was very sleepy, was yawning nonstop at 7pm lol. Enough talk, here's the nug
20150329_111158_1_.jpg
20150329_111158.jpg

Now that's something right there colors are beautiful!

Time flies, didn't know it's been 6 days already since my last nug. Well here's one that's pretty impressive, Pink Kush. Unfortunately I didn't put anything next to it for scale, but that nug was roughly 5 grams, maybe a few inches long at most. Now I smoked quite a bit at the time but I believe this is between 20-22% THC. All the nugs were very dense as well
20150511_224425_1_.jpg

REPEAT: Back to Joey's V Haze. I also found out the V is the letter and not the roman numeral for 5. Unfortunately this bud wasn't as sticky as the last batch so I couldn't build the little weed snowman lol. But don't worry, once I find some stuff that sticky again I will build a snowman :)
20150516_091931_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom