Stems

TSOAFcirca

i had a question..?? Do stems weigh anything cuzz my friends say they do but i weighd a stem that came of a 8gram nug of kush and it was like 4inchs.. any one no??:thanks: :peace: outz

yes somepeople might even throw a couple stems in your sack to make it weigh more which mean less kill

lol :laughtwo: thats so true~specially if its a bag o' shag/dirt weed=grip of stems & seeds~well its been awhile since i've bought dirt weed but back in the day when you got a fat sack for $10 the reason it was fat & weighed over was cuz it was loaded with fat stems and tons of seeds/shells/shit and it took an hour just to clean enough for a j :rollit: it sucked bad!! these days i would love to find even 1 seed in my bag :peace:

Stems do weight something, but usually it's not that much. Save all the stems though and put them in a container with a screen shake that thing really really hard for a while and you'll get some mad keef off them. Happy tokin

I used, what must have been at LEAST an ounce of stems, and tried to make Canabutter. It looked amazing, smelled amazing, did nothing!

Anyone ever have luck with JUST stems?? (And yes, they weigh something!)

It depends on the stem. Small stems that you typically find in a dub are almost weightless. However, a thick stem with a large diameter, which I'm assuming looks like yours, will weigh much heavier. I would recommend a dealer who offers a better harvested product, you'll get more for your money.

Back
Top Bottom