Steppenwolf's High Brix Grow

And no PM!
:thumb:

Those are really fine looking LB buds, Steppenwolf.

Wow! Its been awhile since ive stopped by and looks like an amazing job! That gws is my patients favorite strain so far. Big yielder too so thats a plus for me. Great job!

And no PM!
:thumb:

Those are really fine looking LB buds, Steppenwolf.

Thanks Graytail! I am happy as hell so far.

Really nice work steppen. And no PM wooooohoooooo!!!!

Hope your doing good my friend.
+++REPS

I am so relieved after that long PM battle. I have been fighting that shit for about a year and a half. It finally took completely switching rooms to start fresh and get rid of it for good. (We shall see). Good to see you here Shotta.

Speechless. Amazing job brother....that's top quality right there...the finest.

Thanks Doc! Thank you again for all the hard work you do. It means a lot to me and it is pretty fun to show you what I have grown with your kit. It makes it even better when you throw a couple compliments my way! I am real happy with this run. I have a few landrace strains on deck thatll hopefully blow this away.

Wow! Its been awhile since ive stopped by and looks like an amazing job! That gws is my patients favorite strain so far. Big yielder too so thats a plus for me. Great job!

Hey Maine! I gotta thank you, man. You were the only reason I kept that GWS around. Everyone loved it and it was one of the highest yielding plants I have grown as well. Turned a little purple for me too. Thanks for the help.

I told my buddy , Come on ! Don't you want to be like Laughing Buddha ? You can do it , just grow grow grow.

I am thinking you are a pretty cool dude derecho. I like your style.

very inspiring! well done!!!!!

Thanks Any2. I haven't subbed your journal, but I read through the first couple pages. I liked what I saw!

New 4' x 8' tent came in the mail. I still have to get it up and running. Tooks some clones today of the Columbian, thai, and Kush. I am real fired up to see what they will do.

Hey Steppenwolf, been a minute since I have been by your journal but wow, looks like you have been busy and have some amazing flowers as a result. That laughing budda looks like it is super tasty and packs a punch with all the trichomes :) Keep up the excellent work :)

Hey Steppenwolf, been a minute since I have been by your journal but wow, looks like you have been busy and have some amazing flowers as a result. That laughing budda looks like it is super tasty and packs a punch with all the trichomes :) Keep up the excellent work :)

Thanks Ice. It's been a minute since I have been by your journal as well. I really like the LB. it's pretty mellow smoke but real nice. Thanks for the kind words.

Well I finally got the tent set up, gear loaded, and plants inside. What a pain in the ass. Nice tent but it came with no directions. Even the manufactures you tube video was a pile of shit. After 2 hrs of swearing to myself I got her up lol.

I've got the columbian gold, wild Thai, afghani kush, and Tikal flowering now. They look wonderful. Pics soon.

I decided to vent my filtered hot air back into the house to try and lower my house heating costs. Works like a charm. I have 2 600 HPs's being vented back into the house. No smell at all because of the filters. I ended up turning off my house heaters and the house is a cozy 68 degrees around the clock. Only downside was increased humidity from plant transpiration. I am having to run a dehuey in the house to combat that. That's only 4.5 amp though and it also heats the house a little bit. I should see a decent drop in the electrical bills.

Pics up soon.

I decided to vent my filtered hot air back into the house to try and lower my house heating costs. Works like a charm. I have 2 600 HPs's being vented back into the house. No smell at all because of the filters. I ended up turning off my house heaters and the house is a cozy 68 degrees around the clock. Only downside was increased humidity from plant transpiration. I am having to run a dehuey in the house to combat that. That's only 4.5 amp though and it also heats the house a little bit. I should see a decent drop in the electrical bills.

Winner, winner. :thumb:

And no PM!
:cheer:

Winner, winner. :thumb:

And no PM!
:cheer:

Thanks Graytail. It makes me real happy.

Update time:
A pic of the Columbian Gold. These few plants have been in flower about a week. I double checked this plant today and realized she is a male. I thought for sure she had pre hairs, so that's my fault. It is a full on male and this was a femmed seed. I think I am going to put her in the bathroom under a CFL and get some pollen out of her. Its a short a squat plant and I like the look of her/him lol.
DSCF18462.JPG

Wild Thai female, topped and looking great
DSCF18471.JPG

Topped 4 times. Afghani Kush. A real lanky plant that is supposed to be 100% indica. It kept growing up into the lights on me and almost grew out of space I had for her. She got trimmed back hard before flower. I am real interested in this plant.
DSCF18483.JPG

Tikal with about 10 tops
DSCF18492.JPG

Another Columbian Gold
DSCF18501.JPG

These plants are in the new 4' by 8' lighthouse hydro tent. (Thanks Curso!) This tent is pretty bad ass and has lots of little things that make it nice. For exhaust I put in my huge 8" max fan and 10" filter. The filter is about 80lbs so she is sitting on the floor. I found a rigid
7" duct and ran it out of the top of the tent.
DSCF18522.JPG

I am using a little 4" inline for an intake. It is undersized but works great and is quiet.
DSCF18531.JPG

Beautiful looking plants, Steppenwolf! Nice tidy rig, too - I envy you.

Is that Afghan Kush the World of Seeds one? I have one I got as a freebie. I'm going to be watching your Wild Thai, too. Mine's 3 1/2 inches, lol.

In the other 4' by 4' tent, its getting interesting. These plants always looked good, but 2 days ago I gave them all 1 gal of cationic drench (mixed at 10ml per gallon). Today all the buds are visibly lime green, and the calyxs are stacking and swollen. There is an increase in white hairs and the buds are exploding. That shit is awesome. It is almost unbelievable. I am going to experiment and do a few cat drench feedings. I am not sure how long these plants have left? 2 to 3 weeks maybe. They don't have PM so I can let them go a little longer if need be, unless the Laughing buddahs throw banannas.
Laughing buddah from seed
DSCF18571.JPG

LB clone
DSCF1858.JPG

DSCF1859.JPG

DSCF18611.JPG

DSCF18621.JPG

Great White Shark clones are looking awesome. Great resin production and they are purpling already with night temps about 68.
DSCF1864.JPG

DSCF18651.JPG

DSCF18661.JPG

DSCF1867.JPG

DSCF1868.JPG

DSCF18691.JPG

DSCF18702.JPG

This tent kinda sucks. I forget the brand but its not the same one Curso has. It is only 6.5 feet tall. I misordered when I bought it. Consequently, it is a little tight in there. I built a frame out of 2 by 4's to hold the carbon filter. Its a 6" one hooked up to an inline for exhaust. It works great but I will have to keep the plants to about 4' or 4.5" tall.
DSCF18731.JPG

DSCF18751.JPG

I was using an old cheap reflector, but it wasn't getting very good light distribution.
DSCF1874.JPG

So, I swapped it out today to run the bare bulb hung vertically. I like this a lot better.
DSCF18761.JPG

I am liking the tents so far. Its a little adjustment going from a larger room to small tents, but not that big of deal. I hope you guys enjoy the pics.

Your plants are exquisite, sir. I can't wait to watch the show.

You guys are pretty quick! I was in the middle of a second round of pics. Thank you so much Doc. I love showing you what the kit is doing. I feel with the powdery mildew gone, I will be able to grow some decent plants

Beautiful looking plants, Steppenwolf! Nice tidy rig, too - I envy you.

Is that Afghan Kush the World of Seeds one? I have one I got as a freebie. I'm going to be watching your Wild Thai, too. Mine's 3 1/2 inches, lol.

Yeah, that Afghani Kush is the World of seeds one. I am hoping it is a bad ass indica that loves the kit. I think you will like that Wild Thai! I sure like the looks of mine.

Forgot to add, any yellowing you see above is light bleaching from the laughing buddahs getting a little too close to the light. They are fine though.

Holy Shit bro those look so fantastic!!!! I'm happy you're happy with the tent bro, they server their purpose and don't kill your wallet. Playing with that drench is pretty fun eh?? It just adds a bit a excitement to what could be pretty dull.

It looks like you have the tent growing figured out very well. It's pretty easy and the adjustments are cheap. You have once again raised the bar on us...Thanks :high-five: now I have something to strive for. Now that our environments are close, you're killing it bro. +Reps

Holy Shit bro those look so fantastic!!!! I'm happy you're happy with the tent bro, they server their purpose and don't kill your wallet. Playing with that drench is pretty fun eh?? It just adds a bit a excitement to what could be pretty dull.

It looks like you have the tent growing figured out very well. It's pretty easy and the adjustments are cheap. You have once again raised the bar on us...Thanks :high-five: now I have something to strive for. Now that our environments are close, you're killing it bro. +Reps

I appreciate it Curso! That means a lot to me man. I like the fact that there a bunch of guys on here experimenting and sharing info. It makes it pretty fun

Last night I gave the Laughing Buddahs and Great white sharks their second cat drench in a row. I also added a tablespoon of Epsom salt as well. I got that idea from Curso. My plan is to give these plants three feedings of drench in a row. They are in late flower and the plants seem to really respond to the drench. The plants love the vertical bulb as well.

So I took the male columbian gold put of the tent a couple days ago and put her in the bathroom. I left her in there for 36 hrs in the dark more out of being busy with other shit. I meant to get a light above her on a timer sooner. I looked at her today and she actually grew quite a bit and had more developed flowers. I will take a few pics. I was extremely surprised how much the plant grew in the dark. I should have pollen in a week or so. I am going to cross this columbian with the Tikal, wild Thai, and afghani kush.

Pollen from a landrace plant crossed with other landrace plants sounds like a winner to me.

For some reason I am real fired up for new seeds and crosses.

Back
Top Bottom