Steppenwolf's High Brix Grow

Alas ! my one little plant has grown balls ! Balls I tell you , little green balls. A boy .

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the humanity .

Such a good looker too. Oh well.

Looking bad ass Steppen! It is hard to pick out one thing that I liked best in the last few round of pics, because it all looks so unreal.
:thumb:

Thanks Rain stacks. I am real happy with things. It is kinda crazy for me to look in the tent and not inspect for powdery mildew or be planning an early harvest. I don't know what to do with myself.

Alas ! my one little plant has grown balls ! Balls I tell you , little green balls. A boy .

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the humanity .

Such a good looker too. Oh well.

That's too bad derecho. I hope you have at least on female going right now.

I shall smoke it regardless, being the desperado derecho that I am

I'd expect nothing less my friend. Lol.

Smoking pollen sacks doesn't sound like too much fun. Let us know how it goes.

Been awhile since I've stopped by. Things a looking great! You're really rocking the HB. Looking forward to seeing how a pro like yourself uses that tent. I recently got an 8x4 also but right now I only use a 4x4 section cuz I need to get a second light.

Sorry if you mentioned earlier but how many plants do you think you'll squeeze in there with 7gal pots?

Keep up the great work! :)

Thanks Rain stacks. I am real happy with things. It is kinda crazy for me to look in the tent and not inspect for powdery mildew or be planning an early harvest. I don't know what to do with myself.

That's too bad derecho. I hope you have at least on female going right now.

I'd expect nothing less my friend. Lol.

Smoking pollen sacks doesn't sound like too much fun. Let us know how it goes.

5 bowls gets it done . Kind of a hurty buzz and serious work too. Here I go again.

Been awhile since I've stopped by. Things a looking great! You're really rocking the HB. Looking forward to seeing how a pro like yourself uses that tent. I recently got an 8x4 also but right now I only use a 4x4 section cuz I need to get a second light.

Sorry if you mentioned earlier but how many plants do you think you'll squeeze in there with 7gal pots?

Keep up the great work! :)

Thank bubbles. I appreciate it. I have only ever ran 4 good size plants per 600 light in 5 gal smart pots. You could easily do 4 7 gal pots per 600. I have seen guys do 6 7 gal pots in a 4' by 4' tent with a 600 so it's up to you. I tend to favor more spar between plants for better air flow. I am sure this hurts yield a bit.

5 bowls gets it done . Kind of a hurty buzz and serious work too. Here I go again.

I like it derecho!

I will post some pics up tomorrow. You guys will like it. Easily the best plants I have grown yet. The laughing Buddha and great white shark are swelling and purpling. Very happy.

Starting about week 6, I did 2 cat drench feedings in a row. I then followed those up with 2 feedings of transplant. The last transplant feeding was 20ml per gallon. All the other feedings were 10ml per gallon.

The increased feeding at the end of the plants life cycle seems to really be beneficial. I will keep you guys posted.

Thank bubbles. I appreciate it. I have only ever ran 4 good size plants per 600 light in 5 gal smart pots. You could easily do 4 7 gal pots per 600. I have seen guys do 6 7 gal pots in a 4' by 4' tent with a 600 so it's up to you. I tend to favor more spar between plants for better air flow. I am sure this hurts yield a bit.

I like it derecho!

I will post some pics up tomorrow. You guys will like it. Easily the best plants I have grown yet. The laughing Buddha and great white shark are swelling and purpling. Very happy.

Starting about week 6, I did 2 cat drench feedings in a row. I then followed those up with 2 feedings of transplant. The last transplant feeding was 20ml per gallon. All the other feedings were 10ml per gallon.

The increased feeding at the end of the plants life cycle seems to really be beneficial. I will keep you guys posted.

Let me know how the flavor turns out. I've found that I can plump things up if I turn up the energy....but flavor suffers a bit. I'm curious as to how yours turns out!

Ok guys. Check these out.
Large laughing buddah (3rd generation clone)
DSCF18801.JPG

Large LB
DSCF18811.JPG

Large LB
DSCF18821.JPG

Laughing Buddah from seed. This plant looks insane. It is huge with fat swollen calyxs. Reminds me of a cluster of grapes.
DSCF1883.JPG

LB from seed. The yellowing you see is from light bleaching (mostly) It might be from a little too much cat drench.
DSCF18841.JPG

LB from seed
DSCF1885.JPG

Great White Shark. I am really liking the colors here. Night temps of 66 to 68.
DSCF1886.JPG

DSCF18871.JPG

DSCF1888.JPG

DSCF1889.JPG

DSCF1890.JPG

DSCF1891.JPG

DSCF18941.JPG

A couple more LB from seed
DSCF1893.JPG

DSCF18921.JPG

I just gave these plain water today a gallon apiece. I am hoping it'll let them fade a bit before harvest.
The GWS seems a little smaller bud size than last round, but it looks way frostier. I believe that's due to less energy and more cat drench and more transplant.

The LB is unstoppable and gets big no matter what I do.

I got a new product called Eagle 20. (Thanks Doc). I am testing it out on the clones and younger plants in veg as a systemic powdery mildew preventer. We shall see, but reviews look very good, as in use this and maintain a good environment be done with PM.

That GWS is stunning, Steppenwolf!

... wow ... I had no idea it was so pretty in the fall.

WOW BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just took that bar and threw that thing out the window...Those are nothing short of amazing...+reps

I knew you would like them, Curso. Honestly, I didn't know how good they looked until I got them onto the computer for a close up. I haven't pulled them out in forever and they were just doing their thing.

These are powdery mildew free by the way and these are the first plants I am kinda proud of. I was happy with the plants before, but I always thought they could be better.

My plant looked nothing like that^. Not even close.

That was beautiful. Atta' boy !

good photographs!

Thanks guys! I am real happy.

So I was planning on harvesting the laughing Buddha and GWS on Sunday but I'm putting it off another week at least. After the last gallon of water these plants keep getting better and better. The laughing Buddahs are doing things I haven't seen yet, stacking calyxs and fox tailing. The GWS is bulkin up even more and purpling nicely. My night temps were a little low last night at 63 but the plants don't seem to mind.

I think I will feed with energy tomorrow to see what that does to things.

I made it through the first windstorm of the year. About 5000 people lost power near me but I never lost power. I was happy about that. I'll snap some more pics tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom