Steppenwolf's High Brix Grow

Plus reps on the buds steppen. Looking really nice and frosty.

I am not sure where I have been, missing out big time. great job and hope to join you guys in the brix madness shortly.

No big deal man, I know everybody gets busy, me included. I figured you'd swing on through eventually. I am pretty fired up to see what you can do with Doc's kit. With your skills and environment I am predicting great things.

A few more pics before harvest.
LB clone. Started to see a few bananas so her days are numbered.
DSCF1895.JPG

LB clone
DSCF1896.JPG

LB clone
DSCF1897.JPG

LB from seed. Getting fatter by the minute.
DSCF18981.JPG

DSCF18991.JPG

DSCF1900.JPG

GWS getting purple. I'd like to let this go a few more days.
DSCF19011.JPG

DSCF19021.JPG

DSCF1903.JPG

DSCF19043.JPG

DSCF19052.JPG

DSCF19061.JPG

DSCF1907.JPG

I went back and forth on this, but I am giving them straight water again tomorrow. They are looking more and more "done" each day. I think in a few days they will be ready. I'll probably hi them with brix tomorrow as well.

No big deal man, I know everybody gets busy, me included. I figured you'd swing on through eventually. I am pretty fired up to see what you can do with Doc's kit. With your skills and environment I am predicting great things.

A few more pics before harvest.
LB clone. Started to see a few bananas so her days are numbered.
DSCF1895.JPG

LB clone
DSCF1896.JPG

LB clone
DSCF1897.JPG

LB from seed. Getting fatter by the minute.
DSCF18981.JPG

DSCF18991.JPG

DSCF1900.JPG

GWS getting purple. I'd like to let this go a few more days.
DSCF19011.JPG

DSCF19021.JPG

DSCF1903.JPG

DSCF19043.JPG

DSCF19052.JPG

DSCF19061.JPG

DSCF1907.JPG

I went back and forth on this, but I am giving them straight water again tomorrow. They are looking more and more "done" each day. I think in a few days they will be ready. I'll probably hi them with brix tomorrow as well.

You post pics like this and it makes me think I'm missing out on bud that I should try before I die! I don't know what to say.....incredible, good job....none of that really seems to hit the mark.

You have grown some surpassingly exquisite buds there bro! What a shame we all can't try them......I can only imagine how they taste and feel.

Wow, Steppenwolf!!! Freaking unbelievable man!!! Those budshots are definitely calandar girl quality my friend!!! Amazing amazing amazing amazing!!! LOL Definitely you have 2 green thumbs !!! Great job!!

Those buds are super frosty. Good job.

Thanks Wild Bill!

Man you are one patient man..Those are some super exciting buds bro. Have you been able to get any amber trics?

I am real happy with things Curso! I have been too lazy to check the trics man. I know I need to. I imagine there is a few amber in there.

You post pics like this and it makes me think I'm missing out on bud that I should try before I die! I don't know what to say.....incredible, good job....none of that really seems to hit the mark.

You have grown some surpassingly exquisite buds there bro! What a shame we all can't try them......I can only imagine how they taste and feel.

I hear you Doc! I wish you guys could all try these, they all look real good. I appreciate all the help and good words. Its all in the kit Doc, I just follow the instructions!

Wow, Steppenwolf!!! Freaking unbelievable man!!! Those budshots are definitely calandar girl quality my friend!!! Amazing amazing amazing amazing!!! LOL Definitely you have 2 green thumbs !!! Great job!!

Thanks Ice. I really appreciate it man. I am just trying to keep up with the amazing growers on here, you especially!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice work there !!!!!

Good too see you here Any2!

I just finished harvesting the 4 plants, 2 laughing buddah and 2 Great White Shark. I took about 7 hours and most of the time was spent on the GWS due to it being leafier. Both the LB and GWS was throwing banannas out at the end and I found a couple immature seeds, but no big deal.

Pics in minute.

Bro that is f'in beautiful...Enter that in Potm :high-five:

Thanks Curso! I was pretty surprised by her. My first real purple plant. I might throw that one in the mix for POTM.

Here are a few more from harvest tonight. The LB is a lot different plant if you let it go another week or two.
LB
DSCF1919.JPG

LB
DSCF1920.JPG

LB, These buds are very fat and dense.
DSCF1921.JPG

A couple more GWS. I don't know if you can tell or not, but this plant is just a little more purple than the last one. This plant was harvested a few days after the first.
DSCF1923.JPG

DSCF19251.JPG

DSCF19261.JPG

DSCF19273.JPG

DSCF1929.JPG

I hope you guys like these pics. It was pretty fun growing them. They stayed powdery mildew free for the whole grow. I am very happy about that.
DSCF1923.JPG

Your future includes making your friends very happy! It's going to be a rare treat for anyone who gets to try that stuff!

Knocked it right out of the park. :bravo:

I am pretty happy with this round Doc. I am curious about the taste. I know I gave them a bunch more cat drench and transplant towards the end than is recommended. I hope the taste is amplified or at least mellow. I will definetely give you guys a report as soon as they are dry.

I have a couple wild Thai clones and afghani kush clones that will be put into flower in a couple weeks. After that I will be taking a break from growing for a little bit. I am goin to be moving out of my house and moving into a rental with my wife. I plan on growing in the rental I think. Or I hope.

That GWS is literally awesome!

Some of the best bud I've seen. :circle-of-love::yummy:

+reps

Ok guys, sorry for the delay. I am all done drying the last 4 plants. Everything is stem snapping dry. The GWS really surprised me yield wise. These plants at the end of stretch were only 30 inches tall at best and were topped early on to give 4 main stems.

To put this in perspective: My previous highest yielding plant was last round at 3.3 ounces with Doc's Kit (Laughing buddah). My highest yielding plant with salt based ferts (Fox Farms and OC+ DJ Shorts Flo) was 2.5 ounces. Docs Kit not only gave me the best smoke I have ever tried, it gave me yields that were well above anything I have done previously. I kept looking at the scales like they were wrong lol.

Yields:
Great White Shark 4.3 ounces
Great White Shark 4.4 ounces
Laughing buddah seeded 3.2 ounces
Laughing buddah clone 3.3 ounces

This is a grand total of 15.2 ounces for one 600 watt HPS with an open parabolic reflector. Total grow time was around 9 weeks, although I didn't measure the total time flowering, I just guessed.

All the plants seem a bit stronger and more intense than the last couple rounds. The smoke is smooth and isn't harsh at all. I was worried about this due to the increased feeding at the end of the cycle. The craziest plant ended up being the laughing buddah clone. This was a
3rd generation clone that I have done well with before. This time the buds dried into dense rock hard balls of crystals. They look and smell amazing. Smell is intense and a big whiff almost makes your eyes water. They bring a smile to my face.

I am really happy with the increased feedings at the end of the plants life cycle.

I have 4 plants about to flower. 2 Afghani Kush and 2 Wild Thai. Both will get one more Eagle 20 dip before flower. They look real good as usual. These plants are on auto pilot thanks to Doc's kit.
topped wild thai
DSCF1934.JPG

Wild Thai
DSCF19321.JPG

Afghani Kush
DSCF19301.JPG

Both
DSCF1933.JPG

I'd caution anyone with one of Doc's Kits to be careful with the feeding and stick to the instructions at least for a round or two. Then experiment. My plants really responded to the increased feedings at the end. They started doing some pretty wild shit in response to the cat drench.

Wow, Steppenwolf, 4+ ounces each!

Very nice! And especially since it's such great smoke. Thanks for letting us hear the comparison with the buddhas - hard and sparkly is what we like!

+reps

Back
Top Bottom