Stevehman's Advanced LED's 800W Diamond Series - Mulitple Strains - Hempy Grow

Sadly Ricky, I cant say Obama is a lock 2nd term. The reps have been hamstringing him on every single thing he tries to do. Doesnt matter what. Then they try to blame him for the state of our country. And the public is stupid enough to buy it.

And I'm republican! But I wont be voting party lines that's for sure. I'm prob more independent than rep really.

anyways, back to the chop! PICS!

The Pineapple Chunk fell this morning. Remember, these plants were my neglected moms and I didn't expect a huge yield from this grow.

Before trimming:
DSCN02044.JPG
DSCN02057.JPG

After the trim, the punch bowl about half-full:
DSCN02064.JPG
DSCN02074.JPG

A couple of the larger tops.
DSCN02084.JPG
DSCN02095.JPG

Total wet weight is 316, I lose about 70~75% to drying. Target is 85gr when it is dried.

I am chopping the Twilight next.

It will be a grow to maximize yield, four weeks of veg, FIM then LST to spread out the canopy. I will be using the BPN Nutes. I will be doing all three of Corey's lines: 2-part, 3-part and organic. I'll have about 1,000 watts in the tent and am looking to do more than 1gpw as a finish.

Have you thought about a light mover? Even if it moves only a few inches it should help maximize your light to get some to the lower leaves. I am planning on one for my next grow.

Have you thought about a light mover? Even if it moves only a few inches it should help maximize your light to get some to the lower leaves. I am planning on one for my next grow.
I have a mover, I won't need it on the next grow though, I am going to have total canopy coverage. I could have used it on this grow and had it move it back and forth six inches, I think that would have been a good thing.

I have a mover, I won't need it on the next grow though, I am going to have total canopy coverage. I could have used it on this grow and had it move it back and forth six inches, I think that would have been a good thing.

Even with lights over every square inch a mover will still help you maximize the light put out by your lights? Right?

It would, but I don't know how I would get 4 lights to move together (well I do know, I just don't know if I want to go through the hassle of doing it). A mover even going 3~6 inches will give a better penetration because the lights will be able to: a) spread the spectrum more evenly b) have the light hitting from different angles and possibly exposing the lower growth that may be blocked.

I'll be turning the tent over next week and getting the next test underway, so I may dust off the mover and put it to use. It has two 3.5 foot rails so I could make it work, but I only have two dollies so I would need two more to make a four light rig move smoothly. I may be able to fabricate one though.

Shit, now you have my brain working and you know I'm going to figure it out....damn you Maer :)

OK I checked back, 2 200s and 2 300s. They are nice and compact, I plan to get 2x300s for my next grow so I can have all the same series in there. Right now I have to position my box over the optimum range for the Extreme flowers, but under for the Diamond series.

All Diamond Series, I figure max yield in a 4x4 tent is 1,000 grams (at most, and that is going to be packing it tight). So I want to have about 900~1,000 watts of light. I am getting two each of the DS 200 and 300 watt lights. I will put them kitty-corner from each other so that there is 500 watts per side no matter how you look at it ( a very simple 420 sudoku puzzle). I should have a very even coverage with the lights spread out that way and plenty of 3rd-off effect going around.

Not sure how much movement I could get on a mover, no more than 6 inches though. That's why I was saying I may not need it for the next grow.

All Diamond Series, I figure max yield in a 4x4 tent is 1,000 grams (at most, and that is going to be packing it tight). So I want to have about 900~1,000 watts of light. I am getting two each of the DS 200 and 300 watt lights. I will put them kitty-corner from each other so that there is 500 watts per side no matter how you look at it ( a very simple 420 sudoku puzzle). I should have a very even coverage with the lights spread out that way and plenty of 3rd-off effect going around.

Not sure how much movement I could get on a mover, no more than 6 inches though. That's why I was saying I may not need it for the next grow.

Now this I can't WAIT to see!

Nice bonus bud from the moms. Hope you are well! :thumb:

The Twilights are done:

The plants that wouldn't flower from Grow 4.0 finally got their 15 minutes of fame. Not a huge yielder, but they are stinky, stanky and easy to trim. Here are the shots of them:
DSCN02124.JPG
DSCN02133.JPG
DSCN02144.JPG
DSCN02162.JPG
DSCN02154.JPG
DSCN02172.JPG

Total wet weight of just buds 237 grams, I am getting tired of trimming up little fluff so it all goes into the compost.

ALso gave the clones a little FIM action today, getting them prepped for the next round starting next week:
DSCN02182.JPG
DSCN02196.JPG

Maybe the fears discussed previously about this strain could be put to rest??? Wonder what could have kept em from flowering?? Mammoth sized compared to the others it shared the tent with if I remember...I must read back now...
N E ways, good job buddy...and good news here too....interview with Kia, pretty sure I'm hired, my cousin is big wig, just gotta sort out the UA situation. Gotta wait until he's there to ignore the + for THC, hehe...

I think it is really more suited to outdoor growing. It took off like a bandit in veg and almost took over the entire bloom box. I imagine if left to it's own devices it would be a 8 footer outdoors. And would probably be a good yielder under those circumstances.

Glad to hear positive news on the job search, all the confluence of positive energy must be paying off.

Did you take whole plant pics? These big mama's should be good for PoTM!
The girls weren't that pretty, so I didn't take any glamor shots of them. I will have an entry next month though--too many to choose from though.

Yeah, sounds like a great outdioor strain, I will have to give it a go next year. Great job my friend and God bless you .
GT
This one still isn't over yet. I still have to chop down the two Darkstars and the one Caramelicious today. then it will be a wrap.

Can't wait to get these new clones into the airpots and get the next test grow going.

Back
Top Bottom