Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Wow, missed this alert, and I was so far behind.....Glad to be back.

Good journal sticky....all caught up & good timing for upcoming flowers. Very healthy plants....love the leaf shine. You take good pics too. :Namaste:
thanks bl your welcome glad your aboard i can use all the talent i can get around me!:cool:
Wow, missed this alert, and I was so far behind.....Glad to be back.
hey bonsai welcome to my journal stick around ill have some buds to look at pretty soon!:)

hey bonsai welcome to my journal stick around ill have some buds to look at pretty soon!:)

I've been lurking.....but I got behind...... I don't always comment. :cool:

thats alright lurk all you want when you feel the need for a comment well!

You'll be sorry, I'll hijack this thread and take it places no one wants to go........ :rofl:

let er rip bonsai i like a little excitement every once in a while lol!
It's Saturday. I'll get a good hijack going about Monday or Humpday...... :laugh:

does anybody else have this problem i will be surfing the sight and i see a plant thats just beautiful and i want to grow one of those so i go buy the seeds and then they go in my jar in the fridge and a few weeks later i see another one I've just got to have so i buy those seeds and they go in the jar and so on,i currently have enough seeds to grow for several years yet i keep looking to buy damm!:)

does anybody else have this problem i will be surfing the sight and i see a plant thats just beautiful and i want to grow one of those so i go buy the seeds and then they go in my jar in the fridge and a few weeks later i see another one I've just got to have so i buy those seeds and they go in the jar and so on,i currently have enough seeds to grow for several years yet i keep looking to buy damm!:)
I would....but the wife puts the kibosh on that. ;)

Welcome to the seeds anonymous club. I'm sure at some point I'll have hundreds of seeds.

Just keep it clean and be a nice person, :peace:

I try to keep it at least PG-13, and I do try to be a nice person, to everyone.:thumb:

took a group shot just after water look at that tut it is a real light green compared to the others there starting to flower there at 12 days since flip at 12/12!
a tut top!:)
ud #1 satrting:cool:
this ud female is going outside as soon as weather permits probably may I'm gong to continue growing it just like this it will have enough room to get 10 ft. will see!:D

UD #5 im 90%sure its a he!:eek:

Awww Cute. Leetle tiny buds!

I remember the first time I grew a pot plant... It was the year it turned legal here in Oregon and I of course grew outdoors. I had no lights or anything! The first time I saw these little premature buds I thought there was no way they would get bigger! I was ready to pick them right then! Big Bud x N. Lights cross. Herbies seeds was giving them away for a while. Gifted from a friend because I was afraid of buying seeds online. I think I got 4 oz's of that first plant and I have been swimming in weed ever since. Its great to be able to hand someone a solid quarter of primo buds and watch them smile.

Looking good my friend!

Mag under control?

Back
Top Bottom