Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Awww Cute. Leetle tiny buds!

I remember the first time I grew a pot plant... It was the year it turned legal here in Oregon and I of course grew outdoors. I had no lights or anything! The first time I saw these little premature buds I thought there was no way they would get bigger! I was ready to pick them right then! Big Bud x N. Lights cross. Herbies seeds was giving them away for a while. Gifted from a friend because I was afraid of buying seeds online. I think I got 4 oz's of that first plant and I have been swimming in weed ever since. Its great to be able to hand someone a solid quarter of primo buds and watch them smile.

Looking good my friend!

Mag under control?
thats funny fish i was the same way didn't no the first thing about growing weed,i like giving weed to needy people to,i noticed a little mag def so i gave a little thanks for mentioning!:)

does anybody else have this problem i will be surfing the sight and i see a plant thats just beautiful and i want to grow one of those so i go buy the seeds and then they go in my jar in the fridge and a few weeks later i see another one I've just got to have so i buy those seeds and they go in the jar and so on,i currently have enough seeds to grow for several years yet i keep looking to buy damm!:)
I started collecting strains around last Sep and currently have around 100 strains now...it’s a hobby within a hobby as I was once told

Into the freezer they all go...hopefully at some point they’ll all get popped but the rate in which I buy seeds vs the rate in which I grow them tells me I’ll have around 1M strains by the time I die lol

I started collecting strains around last Sep and currently have around 100 strains now...it’s a hobby within a hobby as I was once told

Into the freezer they all go...hopefully at some point they’ll all get popped but the rate in which I buy seeds vs the rate in which I grow them tells me I’ll have around 1M strains by the time I die lol

It's worse for me. Not only do I have about 20 different strains on my list, I want about a grand in new equipment too.

I'm not even to the flowering stage of my first grow. I hope medication from the grow will numb that some....... :smokin:

It's worse for me. Not only do I have about 20 different strains on my list, I want about a grand in new equipment too.

I'm not even to the flowering stage of my first grow. I hope medication from the grow will numb that some....... :smokin:
you'll get there bud one thing growing these girls teaches you is patience that will help to!

Remember you can always give extra seeds and clones to our vets who are returning with PTSD, or anyone with a debilitating disease.

This male is among the nicest I've seen in this line. Bushy ones are my favourite ones. Rub the stem, squeeze one of the leaves. Check the stickiness and the aroma. That should give you some clue about his traits.

Remember you can always give extra seeds and clones to our vets who are returning with PTSD, or anyone with a debilitating disease.
I plan to. I'm a vet, and have PTSD, but I plan to share when and where I can.

I plan to. I'm a vet, and have PTSD, but I plan to share when and where I can.

Thank you for your service, I to am a vet, some 50 plus yrs ago. Did not know what PTSD was then, just lived thru it.
What I do have is FTFG (FUCK THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT) and it makes me sick. :) :peace:

I chopped another one today, that's two in two days. Maybe a bit early, but they'll be good smoke. I got two more to chop in the next few days too. Waiting another 3-4 days to let the currents swingers dry out...

This male is among the nicest I've seen in this line. Bushy ones are my favourite ones. Rub the stem, squeeze one of the leaves. Check the stickiness and the aroma. That should give you some clue about his traits.
he is real happy healthy hey conrad should i fondle him lol,i will check and see what i can come up with then will discuss what pheno it is!:)

Thank you for your service, I to am a vet, some 50 plus yrs ago. Did not know what PTSD was then, just lived thru it.
What I do have is FTFG (FUCK THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT) and it makes me sick. :) :peace:
i just want to say thank you guys for your service i no its not much but i appreciate what you had to go through!

I chopped another one today, that's two in two days. Maybe a bit early, but they'll be good smoke. I got two more to chop in the next few days too. Waiting another 3-4 days to let the currents swingers dry out...
its happy time at your house age get those girls dried and chopped then you will be that much closer to hash enjoy tour spoils my friend!

i just want to say thank you guys for your service i no its not much but i appreciate what you had to go through!
The appreciation is more than enough for me. Thanks for the acknowledgment. :thanks:

I'm not quite to the 50-year mark, but it's been a long time. The not knowing is the bad thing.

I am indifferent to the government. I care not, for that is how they control.

Thanks for enduring the weight of a nation on your shoulders. I for one greatly appreciate it. :thanks:

the girls are at 14 days starting to show now first pic is the tut she is all of 16in tall she's bright!:)
ud #2 almost all the variegation is gone now she's not going to be much of a yielder i don't think usually the ones that don't put much on can be really good so will see!:cool:
if i had to pick a favorite it would be this ud#1she is a pretty girl!:p
then the spk not sure what to think about this one will have to wait and see what she does!:)
thanks for stopping by have a good day!

UDs are medium yielders at best, so no huge buds I'm afraid. But I'd be very surprised if you didn't find at least one knockout among the whole bunch, so keep the clones until you know it through and through. Basically you're looking for the branchy and stocky structure and short flowering time.

Back
Top Bottom