Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

ya there just starting I wish those others would get on with it they all have the same look to them including the bushy mutant dosi looks male to when they start stacking and theres no pistils I get concerned I grew a gorilla glue a couple years back that had very few pistils but stacked big time I would like to put the #1 in there and get rid of all but one males I have one copper male that smells real good when you rub the stem very good so ill do a little pollinating ill cross the copper with the dosi which will introduce more chem genetics!:)

Looking great as always!

Hey how old are those smaller ones?
thanks lazy the gp and ts are about 20 days the pc is about 12 days or so not real sure I will usually write this stuff down but not this time I up potted them to the 1 gal on nov 27th I think there doing quite well a couple of them are at the fourth node already time to try another fimming go a little lower this time ill get it eventually lol!

I took the #1 out for some sun she loves even if it is 50 outside as soon as the sun is oof it goes back into the pantry it wont be to much longer and I will have this one in the flower tent getting some better light cfls work but led and cobs are better!

a couple dosi males that are staying outside that little one in the 1 gal has been out here for a mo.!
:passitleft:

Gorgeous outdoor pics ilikemsticky! Just catching up but those lil ones look very healthy and the flowering ones look on point as well! Awesome gardening brother!
thanks j I appreciate the nice words just starting to get fun and if you like you can call me sticky stix whatever or if you prefer you can do the entire name im not particular about that have a good one bud!:)

ok its done and it was hard to chop off four nice plants fffing males this is whats left 2 dosi and 1 copper c and 1 male I picked out to possibly pollinate a branch or two im not sure I want to do that I want the maximum power going to the buds not to making seeds I still have a couple weeks before the male is ready to think on it some more and ill see who weighs in on the subject!:)

:smokin:

ok I took out the #5 for a thorough watering and a couple pics she is looking quite well this plant is a strong growing plant it clones real easy which is a nice feature im going to take a couple cuts off her and see how it will clone in the veg tent at 18/6 lighting and if they go I will grow them with the two scoops and the others when the chems are done here she is don't worry lazy theres a lot of cuts to be had off her lol!:)

ok I took out the #5 for a thorough watering and a couple pics she is looking quite well this plant is a strong growing plant it clones real easy which is a nice feature im going to take a couple cuts off her and see how it will clone in the veg tent at 18/6 lighting and if they go I will grow them with the two scoops and the others when the chems are done here she is don't worry lazy theres a lot of cuts to be had off her lol!:)

I predict this plant is going to fill up that 3x3!

Back
Top Bottom