Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Hanging dry is the way to go. It slows down the moisture release and lets you trim comfortably. I also started putting buds in the fridge before trimming and it does keep terps beautifully.

BTW I HATE trimming.. That's why I got me a trimmer... Called Miss J?????????? Just don't tell her............

I've trimming ALOT of pot... and I won't even look at dry pot to trim...... Least for the first run... It's nice to have all them fan leaf hanging down,, after hanging for a minute or two, you can dispatch all the fan and larger secondary ones with a simple snip without even touching the bud.

Then hang the plant... Final trim was optional... When you have a larger harvest,, it's kind of nice to have afew leaf curled around,, protecting the buddage for storage?

Oh BTW @Agemon haven't heard that one in a while.. Afew afew good ones inline after. Drift away'''' good tunes while catching up alittle???

BTW that's a good looking puppy in the corner....... She can act temperamental.. Least she does for me.. But that dog will hunt''' GL

Hanging dry is the way to go. It slows down the moisture release and lets you trim comfortably. I also started putting buds in the fridge before trimming and it does keep terps beautifully.
the fridge is the only way for me all my stash gets done that way!
BTW I HATE trimming.. That's why I got me a trimmer... Called Miss J?????????? Just don't tell her............

I've trimming ALOT of pot... and I won't even look at dry pot to trim...... Least for the first run... It's nice to have all them fan leaf hanging down,, after hanging for a minute or two, you can dispatch all the fan and larger secondary ones with a simple snip without even touching the bud.

Then hang the plant... Final trim was optional... When you have a larger harvest,, it's kind of nice to have afew leaf curled around,, protecting the buddage for storage?

Oh BTW @Agemon haven't heard that one in a while.. Afew afew good ones inline after. Drift away'''' good tunes while catching up alittle???

BTW that's a good looking puppy in the corner....... She can act temperamental.. Least she does for me.. But that dog will hunt''' GL
hey woody my wife would do that to and she doesn't toke but I don't ask her that works out pretty good for you two you grow it she trims it sounds like a good system to me I do leave some leaf on the ones with sugar all over em!:)

Well if the fridge is the only way, then I just have to ask you... How do you deal with smell? I mean do you have a dedicated fridge, or do you keep it among beer and leftovers? :)
I have been willing to do the fridge drying/curing for a while now, but can't come up with the idea about dealing with smell, and I don't and can't have another fridge..

Well if the fridge is the only way, then I just have to ask you... How do you deal with smell? I mean do you have a dedicated fridge, or do you keep it among beer and leftovers? :)
I have been willing to do the fridge drying/curing for a while now, but can't come up with the idea about dealing with smell, and I don't and can't have another fridge..
I here ya bud I do have a fridge in the garage that I use for my buds I do also use it for beer wine and other things I want to stalk up on if I only had one in the house I wouldn't be doing it that way it does stink some a couple years ago I grew a gorilla glue that was extremely loud in smell it was coming rite out of the garage into the nieghborhood lol I had those pop up air freshners all over out there mmmm if you could find the coolest spot in your environment that would be a good place to dry your stash!:)

Ok, then another question - how much of air circulation is needed when drying in fridge? Because the only idea I can come up with is that I can buy an airtight container, spread the buds there, and throw in a large desiccant bag. You know, my harvests aint big :)
Any chance of this working at all?

Maybe but you would have to burp often. I use paper grocery bags to dry in the fridge.

How often is often? I can do 2-3 times a day.

I've seen people use oven bags to dry in. Pull them out every day, open and give them a shuffle.

I have a quite strong vacuum pump and can turn any mason jar into vacuum container in no time. And it would be an easy procedure even if I had to do it 2 times a day. Might be even better than oven bags..

Hmm.. food for thought :)

Ok, then another question - how much of air circulation is needed when drying in fridge? Because the only idea I can come up with is that I can buy an airtight container, spread the buds there, and throw in a large desiccant bag. You know, my harvests aint big :)
Any chance of this working at all?
my harvests aint big either lol I don't see why that wouldn't work as long as you hang them for a day or two first don't want to put them in there to wet don't want to invite mold and like @Pennywise said burp often at first until they start to get dry the start backing off your question about airflow the fridge you use needs to be a frost free theres fans that blow in there that's how the buds dry in there!

Refridgerartors are cold dehumidifiers and the the paper bags/ carboard help to wick away the moisture in the buds. Thats what ive noticed at my place anyway. Im with Conrad tho, hang dry. I do put my samples in the fridge tho, quick dry for new buddage tasters!

Back
Top Bottom