Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

thanks guys I appreciate all the banter here mmm ok this is that's a wrap #3 is done this one smelled almost identical to#2 this one was the stickiest of the three it really gummed up the scissors yay scissor hash my wife said it smelled liked orange peel with a little stink lol shes about rite well without further bs!:)

future dry sift!mmm!:)
while im posting check out this bb its going to be a large plant when it goes outside in may lol!:)
heres the veging team in there new spacious home with more light this should make them a lot happier theve got bent leaves and curled leaves from being crammed up against the tent wall not any more!:D

How often is often? I can do 2-3 times a day.

I have a quite strong vacuum pump and can turn any mason jar into vacuum container in no time. And it would be an easy procedure even if I had to do it 2 times a day. Might be even better than oven bags..

Hmm.. food for thought :)
I personally don't use the bags, but the benefit of them over jars is that you can shuffle the buds around so that they dry evenly. When you use a jar, the top buds dry quicker.

I personally hang in a box that has a PC case fan sucking out one end and the other end is where the air enters. With the winter temps in the 40-50s where I have it, I've been going three weeks before they are ready to trim and jar.

In the summer I'm only going to get around two weeks, but it retains way more than the open air 2-5 days I was previously getting.

You have to quarantine clones, especially those coming from risky sources. Now you have to make sure that you don’t put them anywhere near your healthy plants and that those haven’t caught mites yet.

You have to quarantine clones, especially those coming from risky sources. Now you have to make sure that you don’t put them anywhere near your healthy plants and that those haven’t caught mites yet.
well all the veg plants have them they were all crammed into the veg tent so anyway so far ive taken them outside and sprayed with some force from the hose and then I gave them a real good soaking with captain jack and safers mixed together plus I did a lot of defol and cut a few lower branches and some inside branches when the nursery opens ill go get some neem or something with neem in it!

Or give them sulphur bath!

You you still have the #5? I'll bet my favorite seeds that it has them mites too. I saw a small clone just curl up and die like that. I thought the same thing: I burnt it. But looking close it was the mites. I have never seen the "taco" leaf that people seem to associate with mites. I see stunted and discolored growth at the very top of a budsite. Ends of branches, you know what I mean? Sometimes it's the lower branch tips, but at the very tips. And when it is really bad they end up on all the fan leafs and they start to curl downward like N overdose, or when a fan is blowing right on them.

Fkn A. . . I know too much about mites.

You can do it sticky!

Back
Top Bottom