Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

She may snap out of it.
she got hit real hard with the treatment and the borg that's why im not bringing her in don't want to take any chances this could have been the one they came in on shes not going to die but its possible all ill get from her is a bunch of funny buds but wtf if they taste like blueberry muffins as @lazyfish called it then it will be worth it!

What temps can cannabutter be baked at when mixed in common recipes? From memory, I think cake mix bakes at 325º? Would something like that ruin the sweet goo inside?

I have a brownie recipe that I make and I cook it at 325 for 20 min. its not all the way done but close then I freeze them and eat them frozen its actually more like a cross between brownie and fudge plus im trying to stay away from sugar so I only use 2/3 cup the recipe calls for 1 1/4 cups makes an 8x8 pan,i think if your going to cook it you should try a recipe that doesn't require a lot of cooking time at 325 or less my son and his wife prefer to cook them at 200 for an hour or something there dry I don't like them they do work I prefer gooey lol!

What temps can cannabutter be baked at when mixed in common recipes? From memory, I think cake mix bakes at 325º? Would something like that ruin the sweet goo inside?
that might be a way for you to go you could make a batch of brownies and use half the butter make weak ones or full strength and just take a bite or for you cut off a smaller than bite size I take a bite out of mine and that gets me high a little!

Well I hope they snap out of it. I did some similar damage with my battle against fungus gnats. H2O2 drenches, spraying with neem, and spraying with safers soap. They handled it but they didn’t like it. Probably set me back a month to get all 3 plants healthy enough to flower.

All that effort and a layer of sand made the most difference.

Well I hope they snap out of it. I did some similar damage with my battle against fungus gnats. H2O2 drenches, spraying with neem, and spraying with safers soap. They handled it but they didn’t like it. Probably set me back a month to get all 3 plants healthy enough to flower.

All that effort and a layer of sand made the most difference.
well im glad you won the battle I have a constant fungas gnat situation ive got lots of fans blowing over the tops of the pots that keeps at bay there still around under things little fuggars I go around a couple times a week and spray the tops of the pots the trays and under them and everything else in there if yo have a spot in your gr that isn't getting real good air flow they'll go for that one before you no there living in your soil good luck with your fight urb!:)

Back
Top Bottom