Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Anybody ever tried MagicalButter chocolates? Easy to make? (note, this is my last night with a shitty camera, the new one arrives tomorrow).

Oil Jar 3.jpg
sounds good never had them your going to enjoy that new camera its a lot of fun taking nice pics of our girls!

idk but if you don't de carb your not unlocking the goods!

I realize that, but all previous times I did decarb the herb, but still didn't unlock the goods. Also, how is being baked not decarbing? I don't understand why it's important to first bake the weed alone before adding the oil? To sort of make up for that, this time I baked for 4 times longer.

sounds good never had them your going to enjoy that new camera its a lot of fun taking nice pics of our girls!

In all fairness to reality, the blurry photos I've been sharing better conveys to you all how it appears to me when stoned, lol. JK, I'm stoked to take a clear picture of something. My cell cam sucks so bad from being in a constant mosh pit with pocket debris, the new one will never see inside my pocket, lol.

I realize that, but all previous times I did decarb the herb, but still didn't unlock the goods. Also, how is being baked not decarbing? I don't understand why it's important to first bake the weed alone before adding the oil? To sort of make up for that, this time I baked for 4 times longer.
well as I said before I don't have any experience making oil im just trying ti figure out what you might be doing wrong are you also including all the fan leaves in that trim!

well as I said before I don't have any experience making oil im just trying ti figure out what you might be doing wrong are you also including all the fan leaves in that trim!

No, but the strains I'm growing don't seem to be frosty enough, well the ones I've tried in past attempts, but I even ruined a Kush run and you know I used good trim on that one. Maybe it was the oven temps, or maybe it was the short bake periods, there's so many variables, most of which I lazily ignored this time, yet somehow made at least a decent grade as I am very stoned, yet somehow am still functioning fairly well. At any rate, as soon as I track down my bubble bags, I can toss dry ice chunks in with some trim and shake the hash right out of the materials and that would solve probably half my problems.

Just a fast drive-by.. Glad to hear it sounds like you might have them bugs under control. They are a bitch to get rid of... But that Puppy does look happy now... GL and Keepem Green

No, but the strains I'm growing don't seem to be frosty enough, well the ones I've tried in past attempts, but I even ruined a Kush run and you know I used good trim on that one. Maybe it was the oven temps, or maybe it was the short bake periods, there's so many variables, most of which I lazily ignored this time, yet somehow made at least a decent grade as I am very stoned, yet somehow am still functioning fairly well. At any rate, as soon as I track down my bubble bags, I can toss dry ice chunks in with some trim and shake the hash right out of the materials and that would solve probably half my problems.
im not so sure if there no trichomes on the trim your not going to get hash?

im not so sure if there no trichomes on the trim your not going to get hash?

I guess the benefit of doing dry ice runs is that it separates the goodies from the green so you can see in advance what you'll be working with. FWIW, I can now say unequivocally that I have experienced my first experience with edibles. I got super crushed last night and woke up with a super weed hang over. After I passed out, my mouth got so dry and I couldn't get up to get a drink and may have caused damage to the roof of my mouth, lol. 1/2 TSP is the dose for every 200 lbs of man.

What's strange is that my mouth was very undry the entire time I was chatting it up with you guys and all through the night until I laid down to sleep, then it got super dry and I could not wake myself enough to get up to drink something, I was just caught between consciousness and stuck.

you guys are funny ive got a couple years and a lot of getting screwed up on ya I think yet im a lightweight compared to some I eat a brownie about a 2in square and my reasoning is when I wake up at 2or3 im groggy enough to keep my mind at ese so I can go back to sleep without the brownie one I wake up my mind starts going and that's it im up it has nothing to do with going to sleep that's not a problem hey dank I do that to mine are potent enough that a bite gets you a nice barely noticeable high but I don't crave any toke sometimes I would rather eat it than toke!

a little update on my 3 babies they are loving life very happy!:)

peyote critical

white widow
gold leaf
and I decided to do a little bondage on this one Ive got about 4 weeks to work on her spread her out as much as I can keep her short in my back yard!:)

Back
Top Bottom