Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Those are taller than the mini I flipped at your suggestion. She's chuggin along in a 1 gallon!
sounds good ill have to see that --- they are just over 30in tall they should end up pretty nice I purchased some 30 gal cloth pots there going in I originally wanted them in the ground but my lazy ass didn't get the holes dug and its to late now its already hard pan so there going in the 30s last year I grew 4-5 ft. uds outside so they should get large in those pots!

That Puppy always looks droopy, get use to it,, you should see mine at lights when I first bring them in from the veg tent...... I'd swear they were dying,,,, so that seals it you do have mine...... They grow outta it.. Temperamental little bitches........ But they always act like they got too much water............... She is a cold weather plant.....

That Puppy always looks droopy, get use to it,, you should see mine at lights when I first bring them in from the veg tent...... I'd swear they were dying,,,, so that seals it you do have mine...... They grow outta it.. Temperamental little bitches........ But they always act like they got too much water............... She is a cold weather plant.....
the only reason I don't worry about it is because its yours and ive heard you talk about the droop I just loaded the pipe with some of that black doggy courtesy of you and @lazyfish thanks I also topped it off with some #1 ud dry sift it made for one hell of a tasty load you have a good night woody stay medicated bud!

got a little outdoor and vegging plants update gave all the older girls a spraying last night just to be sure!:)

first these vegging plants no bugs here on these I don't do anything to these while im working on the others I always take care of these first!

some outdoor pics!:)

have a good one!!!:blunt:

Mine dont look like that, they showin Sativa!

are those clones from shed they do look more sativa peyote leaning ive not had one of those yet the one my friend grew last year was a sativa leaner very large colas but small individual buds when trimmed the one I grew was more kush leaning golf ball buds its going to be interesting to see how they go mine is going outside to!

Back
Top Bottom