Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

When you take a look at Bubba Kush report on Phylos it’s highly unstable and that means hell of a lot of very different plants :)

When you take a look at Bubba Kush report on Phylos it’s highly unstable and that means hell of a lot of very different plants :)
that's good to no several growers really like that one and I have thought of picking up some of those seeds but that's one I don't have yet I think ill wait!

It's a pheno found by a dude goes by Katsu bluebird online
oh ok I get it theres a lot of guys doing that kind of thing if I didn't like to leave for the summer I would eventually have some mother plants of special phenos that I like for breeding that soul diesel im doing from dr underground is a cross of a selected pheno of sensi star from paradise and a special pheno of daywrecker with original diesel I just wish it could have had a better life well pw you better get busy bud im ready to watch you grow some of these great strains your talking about!

followed your advice and topped the PC's and the NL. I've been looking all over the yard for spots to move them as they grow. I'm not gonna do too much training though. Maybe I'll put them in 5's with a tomato cage.

I think the other one is dead, it got fried good today. :rip:

followed your advice and topped the PC's and the NL. I've been looking all over the yard for spots to move them as they grow. I'm not gonna do too much training though. Maybe I'll put them in 5's with a tomato cage.

I think the other one is dead, it got fried good today. :rip:
what happened did it run dry or something you could try a cage but mine got 5 ft. tall topped in a 5 gal bucket so if you have a tall cage that would work or you can get bamboo sticks from the home d 6 ft. the plants I have at my sisters im going to have fencing around mine if you use the hog wire its got like 5 in squares the branches grow rite through them and hold them up plus no critters are getting in there all it takes is for a cat to pee in there and its dead btw you want them in a spot where they'll get the most sun but its always good to have them somewhat protected from wind and make sure you give them plenty of water when its a 100 plus out there you almost cant over water them its better to keep them good and moist all the time a 5 ft. plant in a 5 ga pot will need to be soaked twice a day most likely I have mine hooked up to my auto watering system they get water 4 times a day 3 min at a time!

Just my 2 cents,,, IF you go to Home/d and get 6' stakes,,, get the 8'ers..... Easier to cut length????????????????? Then add on,,,,, But then you can always leave it a foot or two tall.........

Been there to many times... And if your going spend 6-8 bucks,,, better to spend 9 to be sure.........

Back
Top Bottom