Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I grew a 1:1 CBD:THC strain called Blue Shark. Great buds and smoke. Good luck PC,
I will have to try that one I got some 420 Blue Dream seeds and some 420 Gold Leaf which are both close to 1:1 I am looking for other strains like that as well I like Sativa over Indica, I get Couch Lock pretty easy so a strong Indica puts me to sleep or grabs ahold of me where I cant do much Lol. :snowboating:

well a good phone camera will do it you need lighting and hold as perfectly still as you can if jiggle its blurry good luck pc look forward to some of your pics! :)
Thank You I am shaky anyway and trying to take a picture with my phone is hard I need to get a good tripod

Attachments

• 20190906_143050.jpg
    20190906_143050.jpg
    459.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 20190906_143021.jpg
    20190906_143021.jpg
    490.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20190824_151349.jpg
    20190824_151349.jpg
    966 KB · Views: 16
  • 20190816_072059.jpg
    20190816_072059.jpg
    768.2 KB · Views: 23
Are you insistent that the ratio be 1:1? Dinafem has a strain that advertises a 1:20 THC:CBD ratio called Dinamed. IDK if it actually is nearly 100% CBD, but that's what they advertise.
I use some of that high CBD low THC and combine it with a high THC strain. My doctor says it works best when the THC and CBD come from the same strain ie. a 1::1 ratio or even a 1:2 ratio of THC/CBD He says it needs at least a little THC to work correctly. This way you have the cannabinoids and Terpenes which help with Pain , Depression etc. the Hemp CBD doesn't work as well because it doesn't have the cannabinoids and Terpenes Medical Cannabis has:nomo:

A lot of those very high CBD strains are actually hemp strains with less than 0.7 % THC or something like that. Some people speculate that for a quality medical strain you want more than just the CBD, but a significant amounts of the other cannabinoids (which there are like 80).
That is what my doctor said. It has to have some THC to work, Hemp CBD doesn't have the cannabinoids or terpenes that Medical Cannabis has.. He says a 1:1 ratio or a 1:2 ratio is best. I have found that to be the case but when I smoke a 1:1 THC/CBD strain I get tired and want to lay down, Not sure why that is........ It is also too expensive here in Ohio it cost $59.99 for a tenth of an ounce so I been getting straight CBD and mixing it when I can that's why I want to grow my own medicen

one way to find out is grow it those look good to me maybe you should try some!
I was thinking about getting some of those I already have 10 Gold Leaf seeds coming from them but I think I will like the Gold Leaf it is close to a 1:1 ratio of THC/CBD and I Love a good Sativa so I think I will order some before next spring I am hoping to find some people who have grown them, I found a couple people who have grown the Gold Leaf before but not the other two.

I was thinking about getting some of those I already have 10 Gold Leaf seeds coming from them but I think I will like the Gold Leaf it is close to a 1:1 ratio of THC/CBD and I Love a good Sativa so I think I will order some before next spring I am hoping to find some people who have grown them, I found a couple people who have grown the Gold Leaf before but not the other two.
:) hey pc if you look above towards the top of the page click gallery then search media and you can type in your strain and it will put up if any pics from people who have grown them have fun!:)

:) hey pc if you look above towards the top of the page click gallery then search media and you can type in your strain and it will put up if any pics from people who have grown them have fun!:)
Thank You that will help

I didn't know the super silver haze had that much CBD....
It doesn't but its a good Sativa and I ordered some Blue Dream and some Gold Leaf and they do. I was going to order the pack to have a little more verity and have some good Sativa for day time use I may blend a little Blue Dream in to get some CBD in there too.

Yip EEE My seeds came in 20 Blue Dream and 10 Gold Leaf from 420 Now I have to wait until next spring to pop them, Dam I am excited for next spring. I hope to have a nice crop I may only plant half and keep the others. I may get the a mix pack that has Gold Leaf , Super Silver Haze and Purple Haze and plant a couple of the Haze strains for variety I also Love a good Sativa :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom