Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

ok all chopped trimmed and washed 4 hours dam and its an easy one it was a larger plant than im used to I really don't no how much but Im thinking 4or5 quart jars when its dry its sticky af with a nice sweet lemon smell got a nice batch of scissor hash yay ok so heres the final pics of this one its been a good run im one happy camper lol!:)

I guess I like to do this separate!:D

now the chop pics I had to do 3 pics to get it all!:)
this is the main bud I took it outside for a pic in the sun!

some scissor hash and future dry sift youser those all have sugar on them!

and a close up bud pic after wash!:blunt:
white widow comes down tomorrow thanks for stopping by!:)

Very nice haul Sticky, super frosty and fat! Everything every grower strives for.

Abundant harvest, it’s all about the joy of chopping :)

Sounds like a winner Sticky!
ya looks like im high rite now with my doubling lol :) just a little story ive been making brownies with butter made from ud#1 I have one every night rite before bed helps me stay asleep so these brownies are 1in square there small so last night I saw a half bitten one so I had that and another so long story short I stayed up to long and went to bed and got high af heart pounding couldn't stop thinking about everything its not the first time that's happened its some potent ass shit!:)

and got high af heart pounding couldn't stop thinking about everything its not the first time that's happened its some potent ass shit!:)

I HATE getting that high, and anything more than 2 puffs and that's what happens to me. IKt sucks when everything is that potent, lol.

Good morning Sticky! Nice harvesting here! Congrats. Your PC is what? I hear pineapple chunk in my mind as I grew one outside last year. Beautiful work!

I think Sticky is doing the other PC from Barney's Farm :rofl:

I HATE getting that high, and anything more than 2 puffs and that's what happens to me. IKt sucks when everything is that potent, lol.
im not fond of it either im usually asleep when I wake up after 4or5 hrs. of sleep im on the down side of it still groggy makes it easier to go back to sleep!
Good morning Sticky! Nice harvesting here! Congrats. Your PC is what? I hear pineapple chunk in my mind as I grew one outside last year. Beautiful work!
thanks stone its a peyote critical from barneys this is the third one ive seen grown and there very stable there not all the same high but they grow well!

Last time I imbimbed some UD oil it was way too much. Long story short 2 hrs later I couldn’t feel my body anymore and my brain turned into jelly :)

Fortunately some CBD or a lot of orange juice will bring you down.

I guess I like to do this separate!:D

now the chop pics I had to do 3 pics to get it all!:)
this is the main bud I took it outside for a pic in the sun!

some scissor hash and future dry sift youser those all have sugar on them!

and a close up bud pic after wash!:blunt:
white widow comes down tomorrow thanks for stopping by!:)
NICE :snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom