Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

its not around here yet the fire is actually in the valley about 75 miles away the wind is just pushing the smoke up into the foothills where I live but everyone needs to be watchful we need some rain problem solved! :)
I was wrong about this the fire is up where we go walk into various lakes thr forest service decided to do a control burn and it got away from them so that's where our smoke is coming from its a ways from here 50 mi. still sucks though climate change has caused adverse weather all over the world californias legacy will be fires! :(

That is too close. Hopefully there's some rain coming. Seems climate change is coming for us all. But Cali is getting it the worst. Awhile back I saw a Disney movie with my grandkids called WALL-E. It was sort of depressing for a kids show about a robot left on Earth that was uninhabitable. People were just not here anymore. They were floating around in space on a ship

I like the ud so many different tastes I still have 3 flavors of it jarred from my march harvest its getting a good cure on it by now its in my rotation when I don't have new weed to toke im hitting this gold leaf almost exclusively but I will back away some and get back to my cured smoke!
I Love Gold Leaf, I cant wait to get them going. I gotta chose 4 strains to run and Gold Leaf will be one of the 4 I chose. I plan to run more strains next spring in my green house.

I knew you would like it most do! :)
I toked a little last night Tuned me right up. When I smoke its like a Big weight has been lifted and Pain and depression fads away and everything feels right in the world, Adding a little CBD helps with the pain I have noticed it slows the Buzz down some though.

That is too close. Hopefully there's some rain coming. Seems climate change is coming for us all. But Cali is getting it the worst. Awhile back I saw a Disney movie with my grandkids called WALL-E. It was sort of depressing for a kids show about a robot left on Earth that was uninhabitable. People were just not here anymore. They were floating around in space on a ship
hey its fires here floods in the Midwest extreme heat in other places last year it was pooring rain rite now so go figure at least theres not a lot of wind going they'll likely get that fire out pretty quck thers still some smoke today but not as bad!

I toked a little last night Tuned me right up. When I smoke its like a Big weight has been lifted and Pain and depression fads away and everything feels right in the world, Adding a little CBD helps with the pain I have noticed it slows the Buzz down some though.
I really like the ud its got power!

sounds like a good plan pc if it were me I would look for strains that are something you can use that also finish by the end of September or there abouts before the crap weather!
Right now my plan is to run Super Critical Bud CBD finishes in 50 to 55 days, Blue Dream finishes in 9 weeks , Gold Leaf finishes in 9 weeks , and for CBD to mix in on the advice of other members I am going to run Candida finishes in 9 weeks I hope I will be alright running all different strains. I am really excited to try the Blue Dream and the Super Critical Bud CBD.

Back
Top Bottom