Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I had to give some water so while they are out so is the camera if you haven't guessed it this is one of my hobbies taking pics! :)
heres the black dog or should I say whats left of her after dropping a light on her!
the atf female!:)

this soul diesel about 2hrs. before lights out she starts this droop by the time the lights go out this is how she looks every night lol!
the copper chem she is real happy!
the top of the Durban female!:D
ok that's all there is the lights are out now lol!:ganjamon:
Wow I hope mine look that good when I get them started, by the end of next week I should be all set and ready to pop 4 seeds :snowboating:

these needed water so while there out! :)

first this atf fem she is real healthy and happy probably about 10in tall about the same as all my sativas there at 8 weeks of veg several growers have told me they'll stretch 3 maybe four times there size so about 30in of plant would be perfect for my situation im still doing the 10 minutes per day of light dep they seem to be responding a little so far ive chopped 45 min off the light time so rite now there at 16 3/4 /7 1/4:)

soul diesel she is looking happy!
I had to take this one out to get to the others theres a lot of lifting involved here not sure how much longer I will be able to pick them up and move them!
copper chem!
stay high!

Durban, Chem and Soul Diesel all look PERFECT! You're in Subcool's Supersoil, right? That stuff is amazing.

Durban, Chem and Soul Diesel all look PERFECT! You're in Subcool's Supersoil, right? That stuff is amazing.
thanks skyman yes pretty much I did add some organic citrus fertz I get from the local nursery g&b brand and some green sand also the lithothamnium that and a top dress of mc and ewc and my tea I must say they really like the radiant green that I add to my tea!
this stuff!
I also foliar with this diluted 5-1
That's a gorgeous plant sticky :thumb: All of your garden is looking great! That ATF male is gonna spread love powder everywhere :high-five: He's a beast :)
isn't that a nice looking male its built more like a female he should be good stock I hope!

Back
Top Bottom