Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Duck,,, I gotta run too,, looks like rouge pollen running muck.. As I flash a cross...

Them Sativa's,,, I myself can't judge herbs,, but friends say 15% find it too racy.. 5% have anxiety attacks.....

ok that one your talking about is lst (low stress training) I bent this one over and tied it down so all the branches grow up and I cut off the ones on the under side It helps to slow it down and open it up some now the copper chem was topped at the 5th node then I cut off the bottom branches that left four branches then I pulled the two leaders down to try and get an even canopy! :)
i never even had a chance. straight to flwr... side branches were less than 2", when they ALL started HARDCORE flowering. omg, the damage i could do, with a platoon of black D, in a sog, soil outfit (or zealot grow... u pick). yeah... hindsight! i got some b12, to try to dress it up, a bit. like the relief... needed P.M. mix, when i had A.M. girls. comitted 75%, to P.M. and now, i need A.M., again. boy, the grass, really is, always greener! anyway, i noted, a LIL LATE!!! that the 1k mg b12, is time released... i don't see myself reminding myself that carpet commandoing, really does, give one, rug burns... by breakin em up. pffft. i thought we'd learned to read bottles, after the NAIR, PH DOWN, PH UP, BAKING SODA, PENILE, EXPERIMENT!?! DID WE NOT? I NOW, HAVE A PHOBIA, ABOUT BARBER POLES... and only 3 days, before the baby jesus' bday. ever seen a daddy walk saddle sore?

i never even had a chance. straight to flwr... side branches were less than 2", when they ALL started HARDCORE flowering. omg, the damage i could do, with a platoon of black D, in a sog, soil outfit (or zealot grow... u pick). yeah... hindsight! i got some b12, to try to dress it up, a bit. like the relief... needed P.M. mix, when i had A.M. girls. comitted 75%, to P.M. and now, i need A.M., again. boy, the grass, really is, always greener! anyway, i noted, a LIL LATE!!! that the 1k mg b12, is time released... i don't see myself reminding myself that carpet commandoing, really does, give one, rug burns... by breakin em up. pffft. i thought we'd learned to read bottles, after the NAIR, PH DOWN, PH UP, BAKING SODA, PENILE, EXPERIMENT!?! DID WE NOT? I NOW, HAVE A PHOBIA, ABOUT BARBER POLES... and only 3 days, before the baby jesus' bday. ever seen a daddy walk saddle sore?
if you let those black dog veg for a couple mos minimum you would have a great stash growing them with the sog its real heavy indica nighttime smoke for me good sleep meds I have a couple tokes every nite rite before bed:)I tried a grow starting them at 12/12 it worked well there just wasn't much yield but the smoke was good its just better if the plants have some age on them before flower:high-five:ya I check all the ingredients to hey buddy watch out for those barber poles lol:laugh:

I don't really no I haven't had any African sativa that I was aware of that's why I want to try some see what its all about see if I can handle it lol! :)
ditto

if you let those black dog veg for a couple mos minimum you would have a great stash growing them with the sog its real heavy indica nighttime smoke for me good sleep meds I have a couple tokes every nite rite before bed:)I tried a grow starting them at 12/12 it worked well there just wasn't much yield but the smoke was good its just better if the plants have some age on them before flower:high-five:ya I check all the ingredients to hey buddy watch out for those barber poles lol:laugh:
like lookin n a mirror. exactly, my experience. this is my life: always one extreme, or another. I'd been overly cautious, ever since the sleepless nights of autos, racing to test my tent's vertical limits, screaming, "u cheap bastage! shoulda gone, gorilla!" (anyone know whether vivosun got on board, with Northbound extensions?)... and the black doms paid the price for my caution.

Duck,,, I gotta run too,, looks like rouge pollen running muck.. As I flash a cross...

Them Sativa's,,, I myself can't judge herbs,, but friends say 15% find it too racy.. 5% have anxiety attacks.....
the newest amnesia batch... when the girl goes mental... after the first 30hrs, she starts scaring the weinerdog. oil... oops! since when do "heads" have to spend weeks, dumbing down, a strain?!
I've managed to dumb it down, to 10hrs, now, with approximately 2-4mg capsules... try dosing taffy!

if she THINKS... i can get less than THIS, into a size 1, capsule, I'd sure like to c her try. got it down, to a 10hr ride, for her... and now i gotta waste a bunch, at a time, to get-er-done, FOR MYSELF!
yeah, that's so not happening.

i need lotion.

the 1ml syringes, fit snug, enough, but u need a steady hand. mine.... AREN'T.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191105-072248_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191105-072248_Gallery.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 30
like lookin n a mirror. exactly, my experience. this is my life: always one extreme, or another. I'd been overly cautious, ever since the sleepless nights of autos, racing to test my tent's vertical limits, screaming, "u cheap bastage! shoulda gone, gorilla!" (anyone know whether vivosun got on board, with Northbound extensions?)... and the black doms paid the price for my caution.
I here ya about the height issue I hate having those limits I just want to let em go but it what it is that's why I do couple outside no worries there :) my first grow spot was a corner in the bedroom rite wher my tent is now but I could grow them almost to the ceiling I miss that but I went to a tent so I could control the environment better the plants are thanking me its funny indoors they need all kinds of shit outside the sun feeds them most of what they need it will be 100 degrees 15& r/h and there growing away reaching for the sun its my preferred way to grow and the smoke is better to ok im babbling now!:D

I here ya about the height issue I hate having those limits I just want to let em go but it what it is that's why I do couple outside no worries there :) my first grow spot was a corner in the bedroom rite wher my tent is now but I could grow them almost to the ceiling I miss that but I went to a tent so I could control the environment better the plants are thanking me its funny indoors they need all kinds of shit outside the sun feeds them most of what they need it will be 100 degrees 15& r/h and there growing away reaching for the sun its my preferred way to grow and the smoke is better to ok im babbling now!:D
u had me, at babble, sir. I'm definitely, a repeat offender...

i felt so guilty, claiming more real estate, when i kicked the males, out n the cold. the set n forget- mentality, towards em, is really startin to pay off ;D .

does holdin that cross, actually help? I've seen good things. mostly, on the lovely's gurly, possession shows. mom's church, is havin an ol lady sale. i might have to get me one. or maybe the gideons, can b of service. remember... I'm cheap... i guess it is for the harem, though... yep! worthy, cause! I'll try not to b so niggardly, with em, in the future...

I prefer to build a room sized tent. Just line the walls and ceiling with panda film, stapled everywhere and duck tape the seams. On the floor, use cheap vinyl/linoleum flooring on the roll. It's very durable and holds water essentially making the whole piece a giant room sized flood table. The 9x9 I will be building in a few days will be most of a bedroom. I just need to frame and sheet a single free standing wall, then seal the whole room with the Panda film. I then get the whole height of the room and it's all sealed so just as long as my filtration can scrub the stench, nothing else leaks.

10 x 100 of Poly film was about $80. A 12 x 12 piece of Vinyl floor is $90, then some sheeting and studs will cost maybe $50.

Back
Top Bottom