Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I am affectionately referred to as "Grizz" by most that know me cause I was big and furry. Lost about 60-70 lbs in the last year and a half so not that big anymore (190 lbs??) but I have a longer beard and hair LOL. More like ZZ Top now than Grizz. I could probably pass more for a viking than most these 20 somethings running around with their precious little man buns. I do throw my shit in hair ties though. I gotta tuck the beard in when I am working....can't take the chance of it getting caught in power tools LOL.

ok took a fw pics tonight of the durban -black dog and a couple better pics of the Malawi after some water shes perked up now! :)

first the Malawi I cant wait to see what she does in flower!

then we have black dog or should i say half a dog i broke half of it off dropping a light on it :laughtwo:
and its starting to flower!
now the durban @Carmen Ray says it looks very similar to what is called skunky mama i can believe that its a nice looking plant not very big for 78 days theres not going to be much but if its real good ill be a happy camper for a while anyway lol!

im liking the way this flower looks kind of greasy already!
thats it for now!

I am affectionately referred to as "Grizz" by most that know me cause I was big and furry. Lost about 60-70 lbs in the last year and a half so not that big anymore (190 lbs??) but I have a longer beard and hair LOL. More like ZZ Top now than Grizz. I could probably pass more for a viking than most these 20 somethings running around with their precious little man buns. I do throw my shit in hair ties though. I gotta tuck the beard in when I am working....can't take the chance of it getting caught in power tools LOL.
that's funny ive been a meat cutter all my life so clean cut and all but I got friends with beards and long hair or at my age 67 no hair is more like it I weigh in 200 im half bald but back to the heart of things all the new bs lol!

ok took a fw pics tonight of the durban -black dog and a couple better pics of the Malawi after some water shes perked up now! :)

first the Malawi I cant wait to see what she does in flower!

then we have black dog or should i say half a dog i broke half of it off dropping a light on it :laughtwo:
and its starting to flower!
now the durban @Carmen Ray says it looks very similar to what is called skunky mama i can believe that its a nice looking plant not very big for 78 days theres not going to be much but if its real good ill be a happy camper for a while anyway lol!

im liking the way this flower looks kind of greasy already!
thats it for now!
I nicknamed my reveg Skunky Mama, because all I knew about the seed was that it was sold as high grade local, in Durban. I popped bag seed and this is what I got. I taste the DP in the flower, so as far as I am concerned she is a keeper for the medicine cabinet. Maybe she is the real deal, who knows but the leaves do look fat. What do you think?

I nicknamed my reveg Skunky Mama, because all I knew about the seed was that it was sold as high grade local, in Durban. I popped bag seed and this is what I got. I taste the DP in the flower, so as far as I am concerned she is a keeper for the medicine cabinet. Maybe she is the real deal, who knows but the leaves do look fat. What do you think?
thanks carmen mine looks something like yours I think mine looks more skunk than mama lol do you have a couple bud pics!

thanks carmen mine looks something like yours I think mine looks more skunk than mama lol do you have a couple bud pics!
I don't unfortunately. They were tiny popcorn ones from the window weed I grew in Winter that got abandoned due to moving home. I am looking forward to this season to see how big I can get my buds :morenutes:I will let you know in a few months.

well im glad I moved the y/g she and upon close inspection so does the cc have some of those friggin bugs that I thought I was rid of I just sprayed in there 2 weeks ago I guess that wasn't enough it appears they were just getting started on the cc just one branch top I still sprayed the fuck out of it I don't like spraying when there in flower but better now than in a few weeks ill nip this th y/g isn't really flowering yet and shes built like the Malawi wide its easy to get everything that cc now that's a different story im confident I will eradicate them im on a mission now! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom