Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

so today I took some pics of the y/g I don't no what is about this plant its hard to get a good pic of it so I did the best could :) im on a clear diet today :confused:getting a collinoscopy tomorrow great fun you no get roto rootered lol anyway back to the pics!

grabbed a couple Malawi to!:)

ok im having lime jello for breakfast lol!

It’ll be over soon, you’re right gotta stay on top of stuff.
last time 5 yrs. ago I had them just knock me out enough so I was awake so I could watch they have a monitor you can watch the whole thing last time I had 2 pollyps to remove that's why back in 5 I eat a lot of meat and not enough fiber I have since changed that some im eating more fiber to go with the meat never giving that up lol!

Hey are they going to put ya out for it? I like to fight them shots and work hard to get two.. That will clean ya out for sure.. Least it should be time for a good steak after?

Hey what temps are you getting down to at night in the flower room?

BTW beautiful pic's and plant..

Hey are they going to put ya out for it? I like to fight them shots and work hard to get two.. That will clean ya out for sure.. Least it should be time for a good steak after?

thanks woody ill get that colin blow going :laughtwo: the tent is usually in the mid 60s lights off!
Good luck with that tomorrow Sticky. I saw a commercial for sending in a sample. Don't know if it's as good as the procedure
I wish I could do that :confused:that's only for people that haven't had anything to remove like my wife she had one done and they told her see you in 10 yrs.!:)

so last night I hit the black dog and Durban again with some of the ciskie pollen I have it didn't look like it worked if it doesn't work this time theres nothing I can do about it im saving enough to hit a couple buds on the Malawi I really want a few seed from that one! :)

heres some black dog pics ive got the pollinated branch covered up with a paper towel!

I no it sucks then its chicken broth until 5 then its drink the stuff and then cant have anything not even water I hate these procedures oh well need to look in there! :laughtwo:

I hope this goes well for you. I'm on the 10 year schedule and due in 2025. As I remember they encourage you to release the gas so give 'em hell bro.

BTW....Those plants are looking good.

I think Sticky will ask for a light dose so he can watch the movie. I really wasn't so excited about that part.

Back
Top Bottom