Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I like the Hybrids that have a good head high to them as long as they don't couch lock me I get that easy and though that is great in the evening it sucks during the day. I will look at some chemdog strains I really don't like chemical or fuel taste but if it gives me the buzz I am looking for I don't care. I am wondering about others too I know the Haze strains should be good. Any others, Basically I want something like Gold Leaf with more head high to it that doesn't take 12 to16 weeks to finish flowering. Thanks for the input

I think this atf is a shorter flowering plant its almost done rite along with the indicas ive read that back in the day they bred some ruderelus don't think I spelled it rite in there to make it finish early! :)
ATF is one I was wondering about Thanks Sticky

I think this atf is a shorter flowering plant its almost done rite along with the indicas ive read that back in the day they bred some ruderelus don't think I spelled it rite in there to make it finish early! :)

What does ATF stand for again?

I like the Hybrids that have a good head high to them as long as they don't couch lock me I get that easy and though that is great in the evening it sucks during the day. I will look at some chemdog strains I really don't like chemical or fuel taste but if it gives me the buzz I am looking for I don't care. I am wondering about others too I know the Haze strains should be good. Any others, Basically I want something like Gold Leaf with more head high to it that doesn't take 12 to16 weeks to finish flowering. Thanks for the input
the y greige im growing is supposed to be an up high but its a 12 or14 weeker!

Two I can recommend are Black Cherry Punch and Jellium. The high is much like a sativa dominant hybrid yet I'm sure these are both indica dominant. Bobrown claimed one of his Jellium phenos finished at 43 days. I can't claim that but I tend to take mine on mostly cloudy trichomes with chop on first amber.

Two I can recommend are Black Cherry Punch and Jellium. The high is much like a sativa dominant hybrid yet I'm sure these are both indica dominant. Bobrown claimed one of his Jellium phenos finished at 43 days. I can't claim that but I tend to take mine on mostly cloudy trichomes with chop on first amber.
Thanks Jim I will check them out. I just looked and $250 is out of my price range but thanks for the suggestions

Thanks Jim I will check them out. I just looked and $250 is out of my price range but thanks for the suggestions
that's why I don't have any of them either that's to high o price for me!
Yes...Price is an issue. Both mine came to me as clones from fellow growers who enjoy sharing. I was just at the right place at the right time.

I've been looking at Ace seeds on IG. They have a Malawi cross called Red sapphire that I'd really like to get. Looks like a limited amount. Maybe they will release it again. @Skybound it's a 70% sativa leaning that finishes at 9 weeks

I'm on Attitude looking at Ace Seeds and though I see many Malawi crosses, I don't see Red Sapphire. You know who has that in stock?

I've been looking at Ace seeds on IG. They have a Malawi cross called Red sapphire that I'd really like to get. Looks like a limited amount. Maybe they will release it again. @Skybound it's a 70% sativa leaning that finishes at 9 weeks
I just checked them on Seedsman and they are out. It was $73 for 5 sounds good though they may still have them on ACE but it will be a while before I can buy again. Good sounding strain. In a couple years maybe sooner I want to try some breeding and make my own seeds to share and trade on. I know we cant start a group to share and trade seeds on here at 420 but maybe a few folks who are breeding can get together and do something down the road.

Remind me of how you prep the barley tea.

House is coming along slow. We have the main water and all interior pipe replaced. Now for the bathroom floor, tub and shitter...

Man I'm drooling over your malawi
thanks lazy I cant wait for her to finish:smokin:sounds like your getting your place squared away piece by piece its a process for sure it sure will be nice to be settled somewhere good luck with that bud:)I usually make an ewc tea bubble that overnight then I will add the ground malted barley to the tea and bubble that several hrs. and your ready to go very simple im sure there are different opinions that's just what I do and its working for me!

thanks lazy I cant wait for her to finish:smokin:sounds like your getting your place squared away piece by piece its a process for sure it sure will be nice to be settled somewhere good luck with that bud:)I usually make an ewc tea bubble that overnight then I will add the ground malted barley to the tea and bubble that several hrs. and your ready to go very simple im sure there are different opinions that's just what I do and its working for me!
When I ordered the Coots Mix from build a soil they included 35 cups of malted barley on the directions it said to grind 1 cup and add it to the mix then use 1/2 cup ground up as a top dressing every week. I would think it would work better in a compost tea but I have not used it yet. I may try it both ways this spring when I use the Coots Mix and other LOS in my greenhouse but it said to grind it up first so I used a food processor to grind it up in. This spring is going to be so much fun I just hope no one figures out what I am growing in there. When they flower they really stink up the neighborhood. I will just tell them I am breeding skunks Lol

When I ordered the Coots Mix from build a soil they included 35 cups of malted barley on the directions it said to grind 1 cup and add it to the mix then use 1/2 cup ground up as a top dressing every week. I would think it would work better in a compost tea but I have not used it yet. I may try it both ways this spring when I use the Coots Mix and other LOS in my greenhouse but it said to grind it up first so I used a food processor to grind it up in. This spring is going to be so much fun I just hope no one figures out what I am growing in there. When they flower they really stink up the neighborhood. I will just tell them I am breeding skunks Lol
ok in the first place the less people that no about that the better only your closest trusted friends or family and I don't no what your set up is but you don't want people coming over and going in there for neighbors to see keep traffic to a bare minimum going in and out of there and believe me your friends are going to want to go in there just be careful ive had 3 greenhouses ripped off it was a long time ago but it still goes on :) I top dress with some also I like both ways just make your tea weak!

Back
Top Bottom