Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

ok in the first place the less people that no about that the better only your closest trusted friends or family and I don't no what your set up is but you don't want people coming over and going in there for neighbors to see keep traffic to a bare minimum going in and out of there and believe me your friends are going to want to go in there just be careful ive had 3 greenhouses ripped off it was a long time ago but it still goes on :) I top dress with some also I like both ways just make your tea weak!
I only have the one friend who knows what's going on with my greenhouse he helped me set it up and now I have to buy a new one the other one got taken out by wind we had a day where we got 60 mph winds pretty steady so I will have to set up a new one and he will help me he is also the one who helped me mix my soil but he is the only one who knows. My one neighbor knows he smelled it and knew what it was. I don't go in and out very often. I will have more plants in there this spring so I hope no one else figures it out. Got to be stealthy in Ohio still

I only have the one friend who knows what's going on with my greenhouse he helped me set it up and now I have to buy a new one the other one got taken out by wind we had a day where we got 60 mph winds pretty steady so I will have to set up a new one and he will help me he is also the one who helped me mix my soil but he is the only one who knows. My one neighbor knows he smelled it and knew what it was. I don't go in and out very often. I will have more plants in there this spring so I hope no one else figures it out. Got to be stealthy in Ohio still
ok cool I don't mean to sound like im telling you what to do im just concerned! :)

ok cool I don't mean to sound like im telling you what to do im just concerned! :)
Oh no Sticky I didn't think you were I understand why you were saying that and you are right with those two people knowing many others could find out from them, I hope not but you never know. My neighbor figured it out from it being so smelly. Please don't think I thought you were trying to tell me what to do I never took it that way it is Good advice and I hold your advice in high regards
:high-five:

Looking through my bean collection, I have some freebies from about 2-3 years ago called Kerala x Skunk#1. Some reading shows that Kerala is a Sativa landrace from India and Skunk#1 is an Indy leaning hybrid which together I estimate to be 75% Sativa more or less. I have 5 regs, I hope they germ! I'm happy.

Looking through my bean collection, I have some freebies from about 2-3 years ago called Kerala x Skunk#1. Some reading shows that Kerala is a Sativa landrace from India and Skunk#1 is an Indy leaning hybrid which together I estimate to be 75% Sativa more or less. I have 5 regs, I hope they germ! I'm happy.
Good Luck Sky I hope you get some nice plants out of those. I got my fingers crossed for you :high-five:

I hope they do to I want to see em are you doing them now!

I hope they do to I want to see em are you doing them now!

Yeah, I'll put 4 strains in baggies of PT tonight and hope for the best for all. Incredible Bulk, Triple Cheese, OG Kush, and that Kerala/Sk#1.

That BD is looking close to being done.
its real close I gave it its last water tonight should take it about 3 days to use it up then im chopping it well most of it im leaving the pollinated branch rite there for a few more weeks same as Durban also I dusted Malawi with the last of the ciskie pollen its all gone now sure hope it takes if it does ill have seeds from that plant ill grow one of those next fall!

I would like that penny :) I took some pics of atf last night and discovered this!
if you look close you can see the nanner!:(
so I went back and looked that bud over only had a couple minutes before lights out and I could not find that fuggar ill have to get it out tonight so I took a bunch of pics of that plant and looked them over and didn't see anything I really wanted to let this one go another week or so although I don't think it would hurt to take it now but im going to keep watch if it gets weird ill chop it anyway heres some pics!:)

walk time:)

its real close I gave it its last water tonight should take it about 3 days to use it up then im chopping it well most of it im leaving the pollinated branch rite there for a few more weeks same as Durban also I dusted Malawi with the last of the ciskie pollen its all gone now sure hope it takes if it does ill have seeds from that plant ill grow one of those next fall!
Those all sound like good crosses. Which one will you run if they all take. I bet the Malawi cross with Ciskie would be out of this world. The Durban would be really good too. I am looking forward to doing some breeding down the road in a year or so that way I can share and trade on some wonderful beans.

Back
Top Bottom