Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Your trip will keep you busy for a while.
well its only going to be for a little bit im going to be starting my summer plants going to start them in February have a 3 mo. veg on them when they go into those 35s this time around its going to be a white querkal s1 seed that was gifted to me from @conradino23 he says it makes top notch hash and of course one of those sour bubba and im going to do a ud im going to start 5or6 of them and pic out the best female that will be my three next summer outdoors im going to be so excited to get home the end of august lol! :)

good morning peeps well here it is the bumper crop of copper chem for the size of the pant it didn't yield much I would say about 3/4 of a quart jar I wont be giving any of this one away this time well my sister will get a little lol ive got to say the yield o get from my indoor is nothing compared to outdoor im not about yield but I do need to justify the cost I think those lights are costing close to a 100.00 bucks a mo. to run so the grow goes close to 6 mos. so 600.00 per grow that's just the electicity this entire grow will most likely get me maybe 3 zips that's 200.00 a zip I no its top shelf but that's a little spendy im wondering if I wouldn't be better off growing two in 15s and do a bunch of training!:)
a bud pic!
that plate of popcorn will be first! :)

Looks like the Malawi will yield nicely.
you think so I was expecting a wild plant I was having to tie up and stuff with buds all over the place this is my first one so I don't no what to expect but mine isn't doing what I see around im sure its going to be a tasty one it smells good it just seems like its not really budding up!

what size pot did you have yours in mines in a 7 seems like that should be good but I wondering what would happen if was to drop that plant into a 15 I just don't no how much longer its going to go I would say its somewhere around 35 days of flowering at 11/13 Im sure when you read the description buying seeds the flower time is 12/12 so its going to be quicker even 8 weeks is another 3 weeks its possible if I have a bigger pot it could make a difference!

Watch out....Someone might come into your room and criticize you for up potting. ;)
ill be n the lookout jim lol! :laughtwo:
Hopefully not :laughtwo:
hell ill lock the door lol :rofl: so I got some soil added some ewc moistened it up im ready now wait till lights on 7 pm you no that 16 looks huge im sure its more than it needs but I don't think that will hurt when I get it in there ill take a pic this will be the second sativa to grow in one of these pots it got huge like all the other sativas I see I think I got about 4 zips off that one it was an m2 from elev8 this one wont come close to that but maybe ill get more!

I am thinking ahead here but would you have transplanted into the 16 instead of the 7 ? I am thinking ahead for when I grow some Malawi. Should I get a couple 15s for when I do the Malawi instead of 10s and maybe the other long running sativas I have too

...that monster Killer Haze I grew was up potted quite late from a 5 to a 15...oddly enuff'. when I emptied the pot. not that many roots had gone to all that new soil...the original 5 gallon ball was packed solid...I didn't score the root ball at all though when she was switched...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom