Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

good morning penny ya shes a bitch all rite I hope the whole plant doesn't do that I would prefer it not do that but we don't have any control over that foxtailing ive never had a plant do that :) when I got the atf seeds I was hoping for sativa leaning plants I would say that one is definitely sativa leaning with its thin leaves everyday I look at that plant it looks a little riper in general all the buds are darkening shes real close just waiting for a couple ambers to give me the signal its chop time wont be long!:bongrip:

Good morning Sticky. Hopefully you will get some seeds from the pollination :)
good morning dank lol hows it going bud I hope your day is going well its Saturday day off I assume that's always a good thing :cheesygrinsmiley: I think that bd bud sure looks like its got some seeds cooking in there if thats the case there should at least be a few I hope time will tell.:)
I took a few pics of atf looking at the trichs shes ready imo so let her dry out some and its chop time except that pollinated branch that needs to cook a little further shes frosty and smells fruity!:cheesygrinsmiley:

I was trying some different type of lighting took these Malawi pics!:)

walk time!!

Second pic looks like pistils are retracting.
I have a couple of branches with pistils retracting but until I see seeds forming I really can't call it. Hopeful that she got loaded there Sticky because I'm likely using the same male.

Second pic looks like pistils are retracting.
agreed when the lights come back on im going to get a few more pics if the pollinated buds I like taking pics of them I put them on my lp and zoom in and really look em over sometimes I see things I don't want to see like a fungas gnat dead implanted on one of the buds that's nasty another reason to wash the buds!

Looking Great Sticky. I hope you get Plenty of seeds and that Malawi is coming along how much longer has she got and is she stretching into the light, Have a Great Saturday

I have a couple of branches with pistils retracting but until I see seeds forming I really can't call it. Hopeful that she got loaded there Sticky because I'm likely using the same male.
rite now im going with the black dog bud as far as looking at anything because I hit the bd-malawi and Durban with the ciskie pollen the atf was hit with the atf pollen I no that one was viable my atf branch is loaded but I did that one a couple weeks sooner the atf has gone 3 weeks since pollination so in a couple weeks ill be digging those out :)
im watching this bd bud if this one is pollinated then the others should have something!
this is the one to watch its open you cant see into the others so good!

Back
Top Bottom