Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

they look kind of done but I don't know!
lol you and me both. I can only chalk up their growth to my soil or the pollination. Or a combination of the two. I will take a closer look here in a bit, maybe chop a tester off to dry/try.

lol you and me both. I can only chalk up their growth to my soil or the pollination. Or a combination of the two. I will take a closer look here in a bit, maybe chop a tester off to dry/try.
I never even heard of that strain until recently @Morglie is growing some to maybe you want to check his out how long has it been in flower and while im at it ill ask what the taste and high are like lol

Those look amazing! Oh man. Been a week with no herb. Easily coulda scored in MEX but went for a tolerance break.
I just did a 7 day tolerance break. It works pretty well my tolerance is way back down again

That was a very nice sample Sticky, your YG looks good and dense.
thanks skyman those buds are pretty solid for a sativa early tester seems good need some more time for a real test but I think im going to like it! :)
I just did a 7 day tolerance break. It works pretty well my tolerance is way back down again
does that your a cheap load now:rofl:

Hey Sticky and Gang :ganjamon:

Ahh man always a good laugh catching up over this way:laughtwo:

Congrats on the harvests. All of your ladies this round looked amazing. Nice job bud!
That YG and Malawi though sheesh. Absolutely beautiful! :drool:

Loving the pics and bud shots too! Looking mighty tasty.

What is the black background you use for your pictures if you don’t mind sharing that info? Lol I’ve been taking hundreds of shots with my crappy iPhone 6s and cannot seem to get any to look as nice as yours. I figure your using a better camera aswell.

Enjoy the road trip and the awesome stash :surf:

hey wrenn whats happening thanks brother lol the thread gets busy at harvest time one plant left and then this thread is going to slow way down :) that background is my 3x3 tent its black plus if you have the plant a few feet away it makes it darker im using a Nikon 3100 slr its a 10 year old camera but it works good probably the best advice I could give for taking pics of these girls is to be perfectly still the plant and you no fans on the more still you are the clearer the pic good luck buddy thanks for stopping by!:)

just want to say the Malawi is already a fav man does it taste good a little fruit some dank and potent af cant imagine what its going to be like after a month or two of cure im going to need to put some of this away for later with a 2or3 mo. cure now I wish it would have just got all stupid stretchy all over the place theres a saying good things come in small pkgs. :high-five:

I'll pull up a chair in the back if that's ok. Love your 1st post!:rofl:

I've seen you around quite a bit and wondering what took me so long to stop in! I see a bunch of familiar people. Congrats on the mighty fine harvest! :yummy:

:passitleft:
hey bud ive seen you all over to sometimes its hard to see everyone I have thought about stopping by yours to but I just haven't done it I think I need to change that your welcome to come around here whenever you want when I have flowers lol that's why were here happy to have you here the more the merrier thanks! :)

The colours and structure of that yg are beautiful. Looks like a really cool strain .
thanks im liking all the colors to especially those orange pistils I had no idea these sativas will grow like this shes very fragrant a sharp citrus fruit tried a tester and the taste is like the smell and its insta high lol I love that part I need to try more after a good slow dry then ill report on it!

Back
Top Bottom