Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Nice pictures :bravo:

YG is holding out well. Hopefully she finishes up with no amber and some Double D’s :cheesygrinsmiley:

Those Malawi’s spears look dangerously good too. Careful on the fresh stuff. I bet it’s a soaring high!

Nice heads up for the fast drying tip :high-five:

Have a great night Sticky & friends :ganjamon:

Beautiful... I see you made a nice batch and a variety of concentrates..

Girls look great,, and first-rate pics;

Keepem Green

Nice pictures :bravo:

YG is holding out well. Hopefully she finishes up with no amber and some Double D’s :cheesygrinsmiley:

Those Malawi’s spears look dangerously good too. Careful on the fresh stuff. I bet it’s a soaring high!

Nice heads up for the fast drying tip :high-five:

Have a great night Sticky & friends :ganjamon:
thanks wrenn:) no way amber is a dirty word around these parts lol I think that Malawi is going to be killer needs cure!:)

Beautiful... I see you made a nice batch and a variety of concentrates..

Girls look great,, and first-rate pics;

Keepem Green
thanks brother I love me a variety its one of the finer parts of being a grower your the photo king im just trying to match up to yours bud!:)

this yg is still putting out pistils and foxtailing I don't think its going to do some kind of big reflowering but it is still flowering those calyxes are fattening up @Graytail and shes getting a little more color to her I tried to get some different looking pics of her kept these!

still no real amber!

this yg is still putting out pistils and foxtailing I don't think its going to do some kind of big reflowering but it is still flowering those calyxes are fattening up @Graytail and shes getting a little more color to her I tried to get some different looking pics of her kept these!

still no real amber!
You know. Sometimes when I look at my latest pictures of my bud, it makes me go down and open the tent and smell the flowers. I want to go down open the tent and smell your bud lol.

I hear ya.. I think that's the best thing about growing,, is the variety. I like to run 8-10 plants.. 4 proven plants and 4-6 experimental ones. Who knows I might find a unicorn and it's always good for a change of tastes...

still no real amber!

I can see it. :thumb:

At least you'll get some more weight out of it.

I hear ya.. I think that's the best thing about growing,, is the variety. I like to run 8-10 plants.. 4 proven plants and 4-6 experimental ones. Who knows I might find a unicorn and it's always good for a change of tastes...
hey woody sorry took me so long im really enjoying that part of being a grower variety is king! :)

No big thing my friend... I guess anit no use in trying to lay down for 50 minutes before I gotta give buttheads his morning dose.. He's losing his eyesite... How much? won't know for bit. Really common with small dogs diabetes and eyesight,,,,, But I can watch Jerry Springer I got recorded... Then it's time........

No big thing my friend... I guess anit no use in trying to lay down for 50 minutes before I gotta give buttheads his morning dose.. He's losing his eyesite... How much? won't know for bit. Really common with small dogs diabetes and eyesight,,,,, But I can watch Jerry Springer I got recorded... Then it's time........
poor little guy getting old just like us diabetes does that to us to if were not careful have a good sleep:) woody!

I wanted to talk about the Malawi that's about to be jarred up I chopped it washed it and hung it in a dark cool closet 60 degrees 40%r/h 2 days then I snipped the buds from the branches and layed them out on a tray to go into the fridge they were in there 6 days and there at 63 % today so time to jar and finish my point is this Malawi dries very fast compared to other buds ive dried this same way usually its 10-20 days for it to get to 63 or 62 % need to be careful with these beauties im not going to do a report but I will say its nice smoke already with no cure it tastes different already with a few days in the jar this is precious!

Oh you found My precious! Me must have her backs you dirty Hobbit Lol, They look killer Sticky, I Love the looks of that Y/G . Soon it will be time to get some plants going for your summer grow, While you are away

Mostly cloudy with a chance of amber. She is one beautiful bud, You need to get some good shots of the biggest bud on her and submit it for BOTM I think you would have a good chance at winning

Back
Top Bottom