Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Pistils are withering, that’s also a sign you should chop.

On the home stretch now Sticky :woohoo: Always nice to get the GR all tidy and prepped for the next round. Excited to see some outdoor ladies too!

Cheers all:passitleft:

On the home stretch now Sticky :woohoo: Always nice to get the GR all tidy and prepped for the next round. Excited to see some outdoor ladies too!

Cheers all:passitleft:
thanks bud I don't no about you but im tired of looking at that plant lol its time or maybe past but its going to be fun to start some new life in there I really do love the veg cycle there so nice and green my absolute favorite though is mid flower there still nice and green with all the snow white pistils :) I will say now that ive grown a yg I want to grow another the rite way I think if I would have left it at 11/13 and gave some food a couple weeks sooner I might have got a good third blooming @Graytail im still learning how to read these plants!:)

Beautiful buds Sticky. I hope to grow some like that someday …. :thumb: I am hoping when I do my Malawi x Panama they look like your Malawi. Also looking forward to trying some Killer A5 Haze and Malawi after I run them this summer.

Beautiful buds Sticky. I hope to grow some like that someday …. :thumb: I am hoping when I do my Malawi x Panama they look like your Malawi. Also looking forward to trying some Killer A5 Haze and Malawi after I run them this summer.
hey pc your going to have your hands full of flowers sooner than you think your going to have some real fire going I cant wait to see them! :)

thanks bud I don't no about you but im tired of looking at that plant lol its time or maybe past but its going to be fun to start some new life in there I really do love the veg cycle there so nice and green my absolute favorite though is mid flower there still nice and green with all the snow white pistils :) I will say now that ive grown a yg I want to grow another the rite way I think if I would have left it at 11/13 and gave some food a couple weeks sooner I might have got a good third blooming @Graytail im still learning how to read these plants!:)

This is the best pic to show what happened the last couple weeks, instead of chopping it. You can see all the little rosettes - the stubby foxtails. That's the highest density of trichs on the entire plant - those calyxes - and the plant just spent a couple weeks doing nothing but growing those. No sugar leaves, no stems, just trich covered calyxes. And those fresh ones are the best ones.

When we say 20% THC, that's of the entire sample - leaf matter, little stems, everything. And it's not just the trichs - it's the THC in the trichs. Often, a plant at the end like this will start growing sugar leaves again, and that's a pain to trim, but the trich concentration is still at the top of the range. All that extra growth is very high in THC.

It just seems like a good idea if you can make it work. :cheesygrinsmiley: :bongrip:

full

thanks gray with your help I think we pulled it off that's all that bumpy stuff you were talking about im loving all those rosettes I still think I could have timed it a little better to get even more hey these are going to be a breeze to trim its all bud this is pretty nice smoke I pulled a small branch two weeks ago just to compare to the finished bud see what the difference is thanks for hanging around I appreciate it bud! :)

good morning all you fine stoners out there hope your as high as I am :bongrip: its going to be a pretty nice day today going to take a good walk up the hill get out and enjoy the fresh air and ill make a few quick puff stops along the way got to lol:)

a couple yg pics!

thanks penny ive tried some early from two weeks ago and it was encouraging uplifted high no body and tasted good I love organic! :)
today on my walk im going to be toking some atf its starting to grow on me it has a mild lemony flavor not big on flavor but the high is clear and uplifting smile weed no body unless you toke to much!
heres a little pic!

Back
Top Bottom