Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Spring isn’t too far away, never too early to start outdoor run.
hell no lol ill have seeds soaking in a day or so get those going they'll end up with about 90 days before they go outside ill have them all trained ready for 6 colas! :)
Looking very nice sticky! :yummy: I like to start the trim process a couple days before chop myself, makes it a lot easier!

Cheers!:passitleft:
thanks ween yes its nice to get a jump on it but this one is going to be easy trimming!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Quick question. Why only 6 colas? Could prob get about 30 after training for 90 days veg?
lol last year I did it that way and it worked well they are in 35s they got about 5 ft. tall with 6 main close with side shoots last year they yielded about 18 zips way way more than I need gave away half of it lol I have hash -rosin-dry sift and lots of bud so im set up I could go a year no problem but I like fresh that's why I give some away so I need more. :)

Nice haul :thumb: If she smokes as well as she looks you are going to have some Fire.
thanks pc ive had some early pick from 2 weeks ago and its got a quick in your head high no body so I like it ive been alternating back and forth between yg and atf first thing in the morn there both nice smiley weed to start your day! :)

I have some new beans soaking for the outdoor grow this summer cant wait lol:)
on the plate is
#1 sour bubba 1 fem
#2 white querkal 1 fem
#3 ultra dog 5 regulars
im going to run 5 ud and pick out the best looking female any others I will flower out before june cant wait for summer!:)

Looks like a good line up Sticky. So you can only do 3 plants outside, could you do another one for an even 4 just curious if that's the limit on how many you are you allowed to grow

Looks like a good line up Sticky. So you can only do 3 plants outside, could you do another one for an even 4 just curious if that's the limit on how many you are you allowed to grow
these are being grown at another house and that's all they want in there backyard im not going to complain but hell if I had my way I would grow a lot more lol!
heres my set up! :)
its a place behind the garage next to there garden spot its either here or not at all the one neighbor can look rite at them and they toke so we gave them a nice bag so we have them watching to!

Back
Top Bottom