Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

you guys are funny lol I just make it the standard way :) first decarb the bud then depending on how much you have youll need an oz. of weed to a lb. of butter I use bud but you can use leaves I like it potent anyway cook that on the stovetop 170 degrees not over that for a few hours then let it cool some and pour it through a strainer lined with cheesecloth and then squeeze all you can get out of the cheesecloth that's where the good stuff is then you refrigerate it over night and get it out in the morning I like to take a knife and run it around the edge then tip the chunk trying to get as little of the crap water on there then I like to scrape off the bottom side where the water was thers usually some goopy stuff then a brown layer I like to scrape off then I melt it down and put it in 4 0z. containers and freeze hope I explained it good!

you guys are funny lol I just make it the standard way :) first decarb the bud then depending on how much you have youll need an oz. of weed to a lb. of butter I use bud but you can use leaves I like it potent anyway cook that on the stovetop 170 degrees not over that for a few hours then let it cool some and pour it through a strainer lined with cheesecloth and then squeeze all you can get out of the cheesecloth that's where the good stuff is then you refrigerate it over night and get it out in the morning I like to take a knife and run it around the edge then tip the chunk trying to get as little of the crap water on there then I like to scrape off the bottom side where the water was thers usually some goopy stuff then a brown layer I like to scrape off then I melt it down and put it in 4 0z. containers and freeze hope I explained it good!
How many pounds of butt is that ? I usually make 2 cups or 4 stick of butter to make mine

Thanks man for the tip. When i harvest, im going to stick with that recipe. Thanks for sharing and enjoy.

good morning everyone hope its going good for you got a few pics before I go walk! :)
a group pic of the babies there chugging along there getting some leaves and roots a couple of them have roots showing at the bottom so time for a bigger home pretty soon im hoping to get them root bound in these solo cups because I want to go directly into a 5 airpot to go until they go outside I only have 5 of those pots so first is the sb and the wq then ill pick three others to go into the 5s then the rest will go into 3s one of those are going outside with the sb and wq!:)
sour bubba.
wq
this ud has a little variegation on one of the leafs.
this uc is looking good!
that's all the vegging plants im showing today lol!

Very nice :)

I’d put the sour Bubba in a 5, seen some pics of late flower sour Bubba and she looks awesome.
oh ya the sb and wq are the first to go into 5s then I think two of the ud and one uc go into 5s then 3s for the rest!
Very nice :)
thanks con I should have a good crop this summer there starting out good anyway ill have my sister all lined up with goodies to feed them through the summer keep them happy last year I let them go with water only and for the most part they faired well except the ww it was starved but that will be taken care of this time around! :)

Give them as big pot as possible if planting in the ground is out of option. Also good top dressing once or twice in flowering works much better than giving liquid nutes all the time.

Give them as big pot as possible if planting in the ground is out of option. Also good top dressing once or twice in flowering works much better than giving liquid nutes all the time.
there going into 35s there not as big as I would like but they did well in them last year they'll get about 6 ft. tall in those I don't want to chance the ground without doing some real preparation maybe next year theres all kind of critters where I live:confused: and Ill have everything lined out on paper the steps for my grow partner to keep them happy top dressings are a must thanks con! :)

Back
Top Bottom