Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Lol and I've herd "hey Brown whats the color of shit?" more times than I care to admit.

Its the color of this :

FUPooch.gif
lmao bob :rofl: so you've heard the comment I guess I need to get out the chest waders.:laughtwo:

Looking good bud. Yeah most of the Malawi I've grown and smoked is no ceiling. You do eventually just pass out so there is a limit. Well for me anyways. I don't have time anymore with two kids around to smoke all day but I used to do it every now and then when I was single. Go to the beach. Smoke one, go for a surf. Get tired and then just smoke on the beach all day hahaha. Ahh those days.....

Looking good bud. Yeah most of the Malawi I've grown and smoked is no ceiling. You do eventually just pass out so there is a limit. Well for me anyways. I don't have time anymore with two kids around to smoke all day but I used to do it every now and then when I was single. Go to the beach. Smoke one, go for a surf. Get tired and then just smoke on the beach all day hahaha. Ahh those days.....
lol that's how it effects me its not for everyday but it sure is good when you do the wife and I have this trail we walk almost everyday its not far about 1 mile uphill theres a bench there I sit down and toke a couple puffs of Malawi then head back down the hill its a great feeling I love being high in nature than lr! :)
This is a good mantra. Good looking garden!
thanks bud and welcome here come by any time its a little slow around here rite now!:)

that's cool dankman still no sign on the tc that's probably a good thing.:)

this mornings pics!
these autos just all of a sudden took off there growing everyday now fast!
this uc is starting to look like it could be something.:)
how about this wq she is the same age as the sb and up until a couple days ago she was the smaller of the two but now shes got some roots under her and is growing fast and imo she is a beautiful youngin!:laughtwo:
that's it for now got a dentist appt. in an hour got to go be back after while!:blunt:

Still don't understand why people don't just go 12/12 with photos. If indoor. I've seen some pretty decent plants
im currently running the autos at 18/6 and the photos at 16/8 so when they go outside there in sync I have ran plants at 12/12 before if you grow the right plant you can do pretty good starting them at 12/12 a sativa works good I kind of like to get some age on a plant seems to make them better imo these girls are going to be close to 8 mos. old when there done!

Where are your BB autos from. Mine are from Dope seeds and I expect about a 1/4 dry from 2! Grrrr!

:passitleft:
hey ween mine is from nirvana its says 90 days from germination so will see I don't expect much the most I ever got from an auto was 1/2 oz. lol although my son grew a sour bubbly in his dwc set up he got 10 zips off that one that's not the norm!

Back
Top Bottom