Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Osmocote is a fertilizer that only becomes available when it’s wet (rain). Some people use it with hempy buckets. We used it outdoors a lot in the 1980’s and 1990’s.
so you plant them and go back at harvest let mother nature water them that wouldn't work here they would be fried lol

Yea pretty much, I check in August and usually the first of October I’m ready to chop most years.
that would be stressful for me the not knowing but I understand why its got to be very exciting when you walk up on them that would be fun I wish you good luck with that project I no you need it :)

hey skybound how you doing buddy been a bit hope all is well with you bud you've been rather quiet that's cool man :)

I was cleaning things up a bit so I had them all out one at a time cleaning the bottom and inside some and while I had the ud out I took a couple rite before lights out when I pulled it out it reeked of lemon that's a real good sign especially at this stage:cheesygrinsmiley:

hope your all having a good day today:ganjamon:

Hey there Sitcky - congrats on your harvest there - I really liked the TrainWreck I grew a few grows back. Lasted like 15 minutes ... a good sign.

Your next round looking good they look ready for some sun getting big and healthy af too! Good job brother.

Osmacote - Scotts/Monsanto..... try to avoid, these companies are poisoning the earth and everything on it.

Take a look at Milorganite its time released and not from Monsanto and its sustainable and been around longer than chemical fertilizer made in the USA by hoo-mans. lol

I know ... Penny mentioned it. I've been reading a book about Glyphosate (roundup) and monsanto/scotts. Book called White Wash.

Those companies will stop at nothing to destroy our environment and everything in and on it. They totally trashed Hawaii - I have friends that live on the North Shore complete wasted cant live there or risk cancer. Even surfing you risk your life. Thats messed up. 20K people died of cancer caused by that shit (that we know of).

They likley gonna have roundup banned world wide - Monsanto/Scotts have their eye on the cannabis industry. This cant be a good thing.

I know ... Penny mentioned it. I've been reading a book about Glyphosate (roundup) and monsanto/scotts. Book called White Wash.

Those companies will stop at nothing to destroy our environment and everything in and on it. They totally trashed Hawaii - I have friends that live on the North Shore complete wasted cant live there or risk cancer. Even surfing you risk your life. Thats messed up. 20K people died of cancer caused by that shit (that we know of).

They likley gonna have roundup banned world wide - Monsanto/Scotts have their eye on the cannabis industry. This cant be a good thing.
its bad shit should never have been even considered for use on the planet but theres money to be made our society seems to be trending that way if you can make money on it then its ok whatever it is doesn't matter theres no morals anymore when it comes to making money so all we can do is just not buy it we still have that power :)

Just curious ...

Have any of the anti-roundup people ever been on a farm, or know anyone who farms? :hmmmm:

I have and I do. They don't seem to be afraid of it at all. You'd think the guys who use it all the time would say something. Right? Maybe they're just a bunch of ignorant doofasses.

Back
Top Bottom