Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

They going to be huge my friend........ Nice thing bout them Cloth pots is the amount of root mass it'll contain.. More rootmass+sunlight=more plant mass. Throw a blast of amendments in to finish it....

I'm looking at the 4 primary branches in your first pic.. Man if one wanted extra work,,,, LST? Stake them 4 out and let the secondary become the new primaries?

Growing by proxy?? My plants are working on their second set off leaves........

be safe and Keepem Green

They going to be huge my friend........ Nice thing bout them Cloth pots is the amount of root mass it'll contain.. More rootmass+sunlight=more plant mass. Throw a blast of amendments in to finish it....

I'm looking at the 4 primary branches in your first pic.. Man if one wanted extra work,,,, LST? Stake them 4 out and let the secondary become the new primaries?

Growing by proxy?? My plants are working on their second set off leaves........

be safe and Keepem Green
thanks woody I like that idea to I did that on the wq its all staked out I have to be careful with that sb I split the stem pulling on it but the ud which is the one your talking about has branches everywhere ill be there tomorrow and ill set that up and take a pic.

yea you gotta be gentle with them branches and harden them off into it... Then you gotta support the branches once weight shows,, or you wake up after a wind or 'rain' and find a major split.

Many a time I had to go out with some of the woman's pantyhoses and wrap up my mainstem? A really great thing to save'' 'if you grow big plants..

Like said you could turn it into a as wide as tall plant pretty easily..... Abit of work if it's a large cola plant. The UD's i played with wasn't a big cola plant. 4,5-6 grams main buds.?

GL

morning dank I just got up had a couple sips of coffee well ill tell ya we helped painting my sisters house well its done then we find out she bought interior paint no lol so today we are spraying it again with the right paint so ill be over there until lunch time then im done it will take about 4 or5 hrs to spray the house and the garage her and mrs. stick lol taped and papered everything yesterday so its ready anyway that's what im doing today boy you got an earful today hows your day going so far brother. :)oh ya 77 sunny today its going to be 96 thurs and fri

Back
Top Bottom