Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Yo Sticky,
That reveg plant is sexier than some folks efforts from seed.
thanks stage im excited to see wtf im going to end up with!:)
Nice. :goodjob:
Coming together well outside there Stickems... Love the contrasting colors... Clones looking like they loving what you doing.... Green days.... and to all
I love the outdoor grow they really love soaking up the real thing the sun its going to get better in a couple mos.!:cool:

The reveg is starting to take shape. Do you know In The Shed ? He just did a cool little DIY cloner for about the cost of a pump and afew fittings. Did a good job on it too.

InTheShed Grows Photos Inside & Out! 420 Clones & A Rooster Farms Seed

You know if you topped all them tops on that reveg,,, You'd need a wider and bigger boat come Sept.

She will act like she's on the verge of flowering. Least for acouple more weeks but by then she should be making normal leaffage. GL

I bet your going to get hella branching with that topping. Not just splitting into two. GL

hope it doesn't get out of hand lol!

Out of hand is good! Just say'n. Plants looking good, I cant wait to start my outdoor grow this summer!

Wait... I'm going to try anyway.

got a few pics early with the flash so you can see the yellowing new growth gave them another top dressing of langebenite I tried cooking some of that and I couldn't get it to melt so im off to the store for Epsom I also put a tbls. of that langbenite in the soil when I mixed it up?these things really use the mag anyway hears a few pics for ya any suggestions are welcome!:)

and then wild child I don't think this thing is ever going to do anything one thing is for sure when those two ud start needing more room if this plant isn't going its out of there!:cool:

That UD re veg is a strange one..... Trying to figure it out... For Gods sake man, tie Wild Child down... Always good to show em who's the boss ;)..... Make her spread her ummmmmm Legs, and open up... My Lil' Bit was like that about three weeks ago, and she is now super bulking and growing leaving no doubt she is a force to be reckoned with.... If its ok with me LOL.... Good stuff man...

That UD re veg is a strange one..... Trying to figure it out... For Gods sake man, tie Wild Child down... Always good to show em who's the boss ;)..... Make her spread her ummmmmm Legs, and open up... My Lil' Bit was like that about three weeks ago, and she is now super bulking and growing leaving no doubt she is a force to be reckoned with.... If its ok with me LOL.... Good stuff man...

hey hacker that reveg is a strange looking plant wild child is getting all the space its going to get its supposed to be an auto it better get going or it may not have long to live!:cool:
your outdoor plants are lookin awesome! so far we've had a fairly cool summer where I live, now you've got me thinkin...
thanks age this is my first full grow of photos outdoors in a long time so far im very happy with them,so what idea do you have my friend!:smokin:

thanks age this is my first full grow of photos outdoors in a long time so far im very happy with them,so what idea do you have my friend!:smokin:

I'm still gonna have to wait until after August, I just know it's gonna be sweltering b4 long. I'm thinkin I'm gonna pop an auto or two in the backyard when the weather's right, prolly Sept, maybe even October. And of course with the way my plants are this year I'll be able to put some 4 footers outside at just the right time to make flowers, when the heat subsides a touch.

Normally we'd easily be above 110 F consistently by now but noooooooo, we've been having manic weather! Super nice mornings and not much above 100 F during noon time, sometimes lower and coolish evenings.

My plumerias are doing great too...

Back
Top Bottom