420 Magazine Background

Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Graytail

Plant of the Year: 2014 - Plant of the Month: Dec 2014 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2015, Mar & Aug 2016, Dec 2017, Aug 2018, Jan 2019 - Nug of the Year: 2017 - Photo of the Month: June 2018
I'd say that Bubba Hash is more couch friendly than couch lock. :3:

You can go do something, but ... yeah ... maybe in a few more minutes - later. :laugh2:

Sweet buzz though, and tasty. :thumb:

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr, Sept 2019, February 2020
That’s it (Bubba Hash) exactly Grey! :thumb: It has a very bright “upfront” effect and then very relaxing. It’s not sedative for me unless I want - I can do stuff but if I want to sleep, I can do that too.

dr.h00k

Member of the Month: July 2017, October 2019 - Nug of the Month: Nov 2017, Dec 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Nov 2016
...I can't recall growing repeat strains in the past 6 or 7 years, but after growing the Bubba Hash last year, I had to do it again, along with the A5 Killer...next year, I'll look to try and cross the two...both my Bubba's this year are the Hash Plant pheno which is a lot lankier than last year...look's to be a good yielding pheno, but it's still early...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

ilikemsticky

I'd say that Bubba Hash is more couch friendly than couch lock. :3:

You can go do something, but ... yeah ... maybe in a few more minutes - later. :laugh2:

Sweet buzz though, and tasty. :thumb:
i would be inclined to agree with you its not lock but im very relaxed and im generally hanging out when i toke some i wouldnt toke that when i was getting ready to go out and do a bunch of yard work i have y greiga for that but the bubba flavor is very nice!

ilikemsticky

...I can't recall growing repeat strains in the past 6 or 7 years, but after growing the Bubba Hash last year, I had to do it again, along with the A5 Killer...next year, I'll look to try and cross the two...both my Bubba's this year are the Hash Plant pheno which is a lot lankier than last year...look's to be a good yielding pheno, but it's still early...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
the bubba hash is a great high but when i load a bowl of it im looking forward to that taste its nice the high is the bonus!

Top Bottom