Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I just dropped 2 Muai Thai and 1 of each of the other 2 so I will find out if 11/13 is a bad thing for Autos , So I dropped 4 seeds total. I think there will be plenty of room for them even if I have to put them in the row where I don't have lights yet if I run out of room under the lights. They would probably fit under the lights along with the NH and PH

I just dropped 2 Muai Thai and 1 of each of the other 2 so I will find out if 11/13 is a bad thing for Autos , So I dropped 4 seeds total. I think there will be plenty of room for them even if I have to put them in the row where I don't have lights yet if I run out of room under the lights. They would probably fit under the lights along with the NH and PH
theyll work at 11/13

hows everyone doing today i hope its good for you going to be 92 today so likely be inside pretty soon this morning i wanted to give you a couple looks of this uc reveg plant im doing im real happy how she turned out shes come a long way.
the last pic is when it started lol this plant was the seed donor for the uc plants i have going now!
DSC_0054.JPG
DSC_0056.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG

i think it depends on what its crossed with ive never had straight bubba but the bubba hash ive had was more couch than the sour bubba its what i call afternoon smoke its not couch but its relaxing dont no if that helps pc!
I had some bubba kush several yrs ago that was really nice. Had the warm blanket thing going on.

Back
Top Bottom