Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Ya know, Everyone that I know that does the Low and Slow thing Loves it and continue to do the L and S thing. Once they try it they stick with it. For smoking and vaping the low and slow is the only way to go. For edibles it really doesn't matter. Since my friend and family mostly smokes They Love my weed. Two of my aunts say I am the only person they will get it from because they LOVE it. Best stuff they ever had. I cant wait to grow out some of these Sativas and let them try that. I also have some Hybrids I am growing now that I think they will also Love

thats cool i like to share to its fun you what else would be fun when you grow some true killer take some of that over there and watch them while there toking it and they get all messed up lol now thats fun!
Yeah I wish I could be there when they try this PH and NH and then after next crop will be Killer A5 Haze and Malawi x Panama. I would Love to be there when they try it. I will have to have a little smoking party with them when I hook them up. Maybe I will ask them to help me trim in exchange for some bud. Smoke that $h^t while we are trimming..... Great idea. They may be up for that, I know one of my aunts has already said she wants to help me trim

Nevilles Haze have your Aunt go easy at first. Some phenos may be too much for her if she don’t have a huge tolerance.
I have one aunt that has NO tolerance but the other 2 have a really high tolerance so it would be interesting to see what they think of my Sativas and how high they get.
:high-five:

I have always been the kind of person that likes to make people happy and high. Dr. Feel Good type, Love to see people with an extrema buzz and watch them wile I am high too. Lol Yeah I think I will do that, Have a smoke session with them to see how they like it

Congrats brother :headbanger: nice harvest :D
thanks dankman i had to break down those thick buds theres no way imo those will dry in the fridge before they get moldy so i did that and got 3 full size cookie sheets of buds from the 20 in. plant there in fridge for the low and slow dry the garage is a stink bomb rite now lol.

Congrats my friend... Nice little plant................

Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom