Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

hey gr good day to ya i have done it that way before and when i do its a tsp. per gal. water I'm growing with leds and they suck the cal mag out of the plant when i mix up my soil i put a tsp. of epsom in each pot of 7.5 gal. and i always have to add some more,i think soil is a little more forgiving than hydro,i took a few more pics and the tut is reaching but those bottom fans are still drying up so maybe its just some weird genetics or something it grew an inch last night so its not that un happy so any way heres some pics!:)

hey gr good day to ya i have done it that way before and when i do its a tsp. per gal. water I'm growing with leds and they suck the cal mag out of the plant when i mix up my soil i put a tsp. of epsom in each pot of 7.5 gal. and i always have to add some more,i think soil is a little more forgiving than hydro,i took a few more pics and the tut is reaching but those bottom fans are still drying up so maybe its just some weird genetics or something it grew an inch last night so its not that un happy so any way heres some pics!:)

Once the problem raises it's ugly head the leaves will not repair, I usually pluck them and hope the problem is corrected.
I am sure soil it more forgiven, they are looking good my friend.

GR

UD 1 is looking sweet. This Tut might just be suffering from lack of light on those lower early leaves. Mine always seem to look like this. Just watch leaves in middle and top. Like gr said...they don't recover.
full

If it’s only a couple leaves don’t stress just cut them off and feed to worm bin if you have 1 :Namaste:

Do you have the tools for an ACT? In most any situation you’re dealing with organically an ACT would be the optimal solution

What he said!!!

I am in coco and I add Vermi and Organic ACT every Monday. I start it on Sunday morning and Monday morning about 3 to 4 hours before lights out I turn off my drip system and hand feed/mini flush with a gallon of undiluted ACT per two gallon Smart Pot. Get around 30% runoff and let the plants sit for the next 12 hours dark period, then start my drip system back up, when the lights come back on, with my normal nute solution.

GR

If it’s only a couple leaves don’t stress just cut them off and feed to worm bin if you have 1 :Namaste:
already done now she looks bald lol
Do you have the tools for an ACT? In most any situation you’re dealing with organically an ACT would be the optimal solution
What he said!!!

I am in coco and I add Vermi and Organic ACT every Monday. I start it on Sunday morning and Monday morning about 3 to 4 hours before lights out I turn off my drip system and hand feed/mini flush with a gallon of undiluted ACT per two gallon Smart Pot. Get around 30% runoff and let the plants sit for the next 12 hours dark period, then start my drip system back up, when the lights come back on, with my normal nute solution.

GR
im not sure if what your talking about is the same kind of thing i do, a gal. of water some compost ,ewc, kelp meal,some microbes,some enzymes and molasses and bubble that 16-24 hrs, i have some other things i can put in there to humic some guano,thats one of the teas i give i also have some radiant green its made in oregon 2 tbls. in a gal of water bubble 6-10 hrs. and its alive with all kinds of stuff you have to be careful with it can burn a little so i dilute it!

So what will you add to organic soil to correct that problem?

Worm casting and kelp meal..... plant may be just using up those btm leaves. I like to keep some space between the soil and the next set of leaves... keeps air flowing.

Trim them and see it that helps... well they won't turn yellow in the compost heap!

That plant has a nice waxy green color. Don't really worry too much about stuff like that.

Sticky good luck with your cloner. The only thing with cloning is keeping everything clean. After your first round, fill it with water and add a 1/2 cup of bleach and run that over night... dump, rinse and start another round.
I just skipped that step with my last round and got 0 for 9. I usually get 9 for 9.

All the plants look GREAT ... days are getting longer. wohooo

some more veg pics lol first this morning group pic!:)
this tut is looking better
then this spk when i moved it this morning some nice smells came off her!
this f3 ud with all its variegation is growing good and healthy big fat leaves on her she smells good to I'm no t good at determining smells unless its obvious as it gets aa little closer i can probably zero in on the smells I'm getting lol
i think this is my favorite one the ud f2 female she is a nice bush!
and last but not least the ud male he is very healthy and he stinks some to I'm going to use him to make some of my own seeds at least for practice:)

thanks bob brown,well i recently set up a 3x3 tent for vegging and cloning i was using a 4 year old king 1200 watt led it was the first light i bought when i started growing again about 4 yrs. ago it died today it gave me a good run i no it wasn't any great light but it saw me through several grows,so its time for a new one rite now i have cfls in there,hey conrad when you suggested i get that little morph out of the tent i was thinking about it to so took and stuck it outside its been outside since that day i can't just kill it so will see what happens it will probably weird out even more as the days get longer oh well its going to get the chance!:)

Back
Top Bottom