Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

:welldone: & Sub'd :passitleft:

The little ones are taking off... Chem sometimes has that leaf variegation....lots of strains do. Most all will grow past it and sometimes will show again in flower on a leaf or 3 ... all looking good.

Glad to see you're going organic this round. If the soil is good you wont need much else but water. I amend at up-pot and then right into flower after up-potting.

What size pots are you going to VEG in and what size is your flowering pots??
hey bob thanks for stopping by I'm going to flower them in 7s I'm going to be flipping these about 10 days trying to get another grown in before the heat and i want to be able to leave the house when i want during the summer,thats when ill have couple going outside on auto water so can leave when i feel like it,organic all the way my man!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Why the flip when they are so young? Wanting to keep em small? Looking good man that spk is real nice! .

exactly small and quick i want them done by may I'm not worried about yield i just want to try some of these out,when i do my grow in the fall i will vege longer and get them bigger,thanks for stopping by toast!:cheesygrinsmiley:

What's up sticky! Are you using subcools supersoil recipe? I've been using it for about the last year with mixed results. Some strains did well with it and others didn't, too hot

hey mi this time its a mix of second run soil some black gold and spagnum peat and perlite with some amendments will see what it does,I've watched many grows with doc buds kit and there strains that don't do well in it i don't think it matters if you have some super duper soil mix your going to come across some that won't like it thats where the education comes into play how to adjust your soil to make that plant happy thats when i talk to one of the elder growers,i had that problem with my last grow the sativas did not like my soil i pulled them from the pot and shook off as much soil as i could and put them in straight black gold and that made them happier they like weak soil low nitro!

My last run I was out of the super soil and went back to FFOF and ff trio nutes. I seemed to have better luck with that. The super soil mix I had was mixed up by a friend. We went in halfs on the cost. Next time if I try that mix again I'll do it myself. I'm actually considering ebb and flow flood table's. Have you ever tried that type of grow

My last run I was out of the super soil and went back to FFOF and ff trio nutes. I seemed to have better luck with that. The super soil mix I had was mixed up by a friend. We went in halfs on the cost. Next time if I try that mix again I'll do it myself. I'm actually considering ebb and flow flood table's. Have you ever tried that type of grow

no i haven't just soil,my son is doing dwc and soil but i think he's going to end up going al hydro,he just finished up a mephisto genetics sour bubbly and got 7 3/4 oz. iy was a hog 2ft. tall and 3ft. across heres a pic of the stump and the first half jarred up with some dry sift this is my sons!
28053393_1806041966092823_2132081891_n.jpg
28052944_1808183785878641_86939667_n.jpg
28053098_1809641275732892_593142788_n.jpg

I have been in soil now for 2 years and I'm looking to try something new. I got a dwc cloner and it opened my eyes to hydro. I'm always game for learning something new

watching my son do it has got me thinking about it,he's got his setup where he can leave for 4-5 days and its taken care of i like that part I'm the kind of guy who like to take off a few days here and there and with soil when there real young you can get away for a few days but when they get larger and need water everyday or every other day makes it Impossible,plus there won't be any fungus gnats little ffs!

Hi Sticky!

Were back brother! Missed youse guys!

I gave a couple Ultra Dog seeds to a buddy of mine and he has the same spots on his leaves:

And the other 2 didn't:

Anyways, hope you all are green!
its nothing to worry about a couple of mine have some like the ones in your pic and then i have the one thats got a lot of it going on but its growing well so I'm not going to worry about it,i missed you guys to!

Sup Sticks! Didn't see this one, happy I found it. I've though about automating but just can't seem to find the drive to get it done. I like hand watering too. With soil in flower, when I know I'll be traveling for a stretch... If I use 7gallons, they will need a water every 3-4 days, so my MIL will come out and dump 2g of store bought distilled water on each plant - exactly twice - and I've got a 9-10 day vacation in.

No one soil to rule them all imo. After a bit, if you are doing it all on your own, you know which simple changes to make for a given cultivar/genotype. Just like a chef - pinch of this, none of that, and lots of this...and you're done without waiting for the mail to deliver your bottles or kit. From what you've done so far, it looks like you'll have great luck with doing your own thing. :cool:

Sup Sticks! Didn't see this one, happy I found it. I've though about automating but just can't seem to find the drive to get it done. I like hand watering too. With soil in flower, when I know I'll be traveling for a stretch... If I use 7gallons, they will need a water every 3-4 days, so my MIL will come out and dump 2g of store bought distilled water on each plant - exactly twice - and I've got a 9-10 day vacation in.

No one soil to rule them all imo. After a bit, if you are doing it all on your own, you know which simple changes to make for a given cultivar/genotype. Just like a chef - pinch of this, none of that, and lots of this...and you're done without waiting for the mail to deliver your bottles or kit. From what you've done so far, it looks like you'll have great luck with doing your own thing. :cool:
hey cs sorry I'm not real good about getting the word out this is where i will be most of the time I'm still going to use the other thread for pics and stuff,i have a lot to learn about being a chef with these girls especially since i never grow a strain more than once,I'm going to start incorporating at least one if not two repeats so i can learn from them,glad your here to cs i need all the help i can get to reach that pinnacle of potency lol!:)

Back
Top Bottom