Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

sounds good we love white frosty buds I sense a little excitement in your words about the dosi that's cool I hope its some good shit for ya 2 of mine are growing lanky to and the other I don't no what that one is going to do it looks like its going to be one stubby fat cola my son regularly gets over a lb of bud every grow he ended up with 6 zips from that last ud he grew that's pretty good for a 3 ft. plant I like a little toke of the hash every now and then hes big on all that stuff he told me hes got some moon rocks and some rosin for me to try ill be high that day lol!:)

heres the other dosi top this thing looks like some kind of mutant or something still not showing anything!:)
and I no these aren't the clearest pics but this copper chem looks male to me a few more days and ill no for sure theres a couple of them that look like this!:D

:oops:

Sticky plants look great. That mutant is something. Hope she stretches tall for ya.

They can get big or they can stop stretch early... hope its the taller for ya. The shorties are a pain to trim.

Where you get the Barley?

Brew Supply store - get malted barley whole seeds and grind to a fine powder right before use. If you put them in a tea you made, can just add the malted barley at the end and stir then water in. I add them to my soil mix as well @ 1 cup to cu ft (7.5gal).

$3 a # sounds like a great price. Can get organic grown too same or close price.

A few pounds will last ya.

heres a bud pic of the ud my son grew I don't no which one it is because I didn't mark it a problem I have fixed so this is hydro grown and now this is just an opinion but the hydro weed has a feel to it that's sort of fake or something the bud seems to be missing something ok so I vaped it so I could get the real flavor from it and its weak lemon and the high was good but didn't seem to hang as long as soil grown I don't no if its just me but all his weed has a certain flavor mixed into the flavor of the weed long story short soil grown is much better imo hope this makes sense maybe theres something he can do to make it better!:smokin:

:passitleft:

I agree. I wouldn't call it fake, but both hydro flavour and high are very flat, sort of like an apple that is all water and little anything else. You just can't supplement everything that there's in the soil using hydro setup and your biology is way different.

I agree. I wouldn't call it fake, but both hydro flavour and high are very flat, sort of like an apple that is all water and little anything else. You just can't supplement everything that there's in the soil using hydro setup and your biology is way different.
I no fake is a little harsh lol it just feels different when im breaking it up its really hard to explain it just doesn't have the substance the soil grown has I can see the beauty of it he changes his water mixture once a week that's it so its easier and if you have a large population of fungas gnats around they wont bother you but im sticking with soil!:)

im taking the plants out everyday and checking for sign and im not sure yet but it looks like I could end up with 1 female and 4 males will see but a couple of these deff look male to me one of them is in question!:)

this one looks promising!

:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom