Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Sounds like my yesterday. Smoked a bowl of White Widow at 9, just stayed with me all day. Love it when that happens!
lol hey its 4 ill be in bed by 9 :laugh: I took a couple pics of the two outside the #5 and the bb!

this little #5 I think its about 15 in tall maybe and its 2 mos. old when the sun comes out and this goes in the groung I think she is going to flourish!
shes praying to the highest power!:)
then theres this poor blueberry some guys would have dumped her but im stubborn im going to see her to the end I want to taste it this is whats left of her!
the new growth is still coming out distorted but she is showing signs of wanting to grow I think the next new leaves could be rite!:)
I can still do this stuff even though im high af because this is the fun part yall have a good night now ya hear!

Well can say this,,, it's better you found these critters now rather than when you got a 10' monster plant............

Sounds like you got them about gone.. BTW how do you like that Safer's????????? Good shit... I like it...... Easy on the plant too.......... Matter a fact plants seem to like it..........

Well can say this,,, it's better you found these critters now rather than when you got a 10' monster plant............

Sounds like you got them about gone.. BTW how do you like that Safer's????????? Good shit... I like it...... Easy on the plant too.......... Matter a fact plants seem to like it..........
that's my thinking to woody I want these 100% CLEAN before they go outside and I like the safers it does clean them off after the shower there nice and shiny thanks woody!:)

Back
Top Bottom