Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Summer works better............... JK not. And why does that name sound familiar? Where bouts is Volcano? I'm abit behind in my reading................. So sorry if ya had earlier said... So many small towns. 115 peoples... But does it have a surrounding residential area/ Hey GL with it.. Hopefully, it works out as it should.............

Yo sticky! I ordered up some 2 scoop beans this past weekend. Went to the IG page and there were your plants I assume? I was like hey wait I think I recognize that name and dank weed...

Anywho thought I'd join in as I'm gonna try this whole LOS outdoors this summer. And was also curious on your thoughts Bout the 2 scoop?

So lekker, everyone getting ready to go outside while we are winding down outdoors. Gonna be cool to follow all the grows while it's winter here. I love that feeling when the weather is warming and the sun's out a bit more each day. Anticipation of getting going and wondering what your harvest Will come out like. Man that's cool vibes for sure .

Summer works better............... JK not. And why does that name sound familiar? Where bouts is Volcano? I'm abit behind in my reading................. So sorry if ya had earlier said... So many small towns. 115 peoples... But does it have a surrounding residential area/ Hey GL with it.. Hopefully, it works out as it should.............
thanks woody never no hey bud its near Amador city and about 10 mi from Jackson up in the foothills its one of them old mining towns theres not much in the actual town we will have to go to Jackson for supplies but we haven't even looked at it we may not like it!

Yo sticky! I ordered up some 2 scoop beans this past weekend. Went to the IG page and there were your plants I assume? I was like hey wait I think I recognize that name and dank weed...

Anywho thought I'd join in as I'm gonna try this whole LOS outdoors this summer. And was also curious on your thoughts Bout the 2 scoop?
welcome dabber and good luck with your outdoor grow they love growing outside youll see--- about the two scoops mine were hungry the whole time I was playing catch up and I never could but that's indoors with lights they do different outdoors I would mix up some good rich soil don't over do it they were easy to grow didn't need any supports but outside they'll get bigger and heavier are you going in the ground with them?-----as far as smoke goes its only got a couple weeks of cure but I have toked a little and vaped some that's where it excels in the vape that orange cream flavor is nice after the load that flavor hangs back in your throat for a long time love that im going t have to come over to your thread and keep an eye on those lol!

So lekker, everyone getting ready to go outside while we are winding down outdoors. Gonna be cool to follow all the grows while it's winter here. I love that feeling when the weather is warming and the sun's out a bit more each day. Anticipation of getting going and wondering what your harvest Will come out like. Man that's cool vibes for sure .
welcome my friend pull up a chair and hang out a while I love this time of the year everything coming to life greening up im excited to get them out there need to wait another mo. harvest will be October that's when the fun will begin good to have ya around!

hey dabber I forgot the high so far is a creeper nice relaxing high not much body but not mornibg smoke lol hey let me no when you start a journal with these I would like to watch your grow!

hey dabber I forgot the high so far is a creeper nice relaxing high not much body but not mornibg smoke lol hey let me no when you start a journal with these I would like to watch your grow!
Sounds like a plan. If they do 1/100th a well as yours I will be ecstatic!! I got the regs so I can hopefully hit a few keepers with pollen.

I really only chase terp profiles. Then look for yield and so on. I'm an extract guy so taste is really all I care about. Resin production and yield help though as well and this strain seems to have it all.

More than anything I just want to find a good candidate to cross it with. Been working some blueberry and grape strains and am ready to tackle orange next.

Sounds like a plan. If they do 1/100th a well as yours I will be ecstatic!! I got the regs so I can hopefully hit a few keepers with pollen.

I really only chase terp profiles. Then look for yield and so on. I'm an extract guy so taste is really all I care about. Resin production and yield help though as well and this strain seems to have it all.

More than anything I just want to find a good candidate to cross it with. Been working some blueberry and grape strains and am ready to tackle orange next.
there easy to grow short stalky you should have no problem your going to like growing these if terpes are what hunt for then try elev8 tangerine cookies or there lemon sno cone both of those are terp heavy but I think the two scoops has them beat sweetness wise although I grew 4 lsc females and one of them tasted just like one of those lemon drop shots you get at the bar very tasty!

I'm an extract guy so taste is really all I care about. Resin production and yield help though as well and this strain seems to have it all.

The more sulfur you can work into your feed, the more pronounced the scents and flavors will be. I grow in hydro, and mix my own nutes from salts, and I'm now giving more than 3 times more sulfur in my feed that GH does with their 3 part+supplements. Back when I was only giving twice the sulfur, my buds were super sweet smelling and tasting, but because I quit smoking tobacco, my taste buds got all screwed up and now my pot all tastes like tar. It's slowly transitioning back to normal, but damn do I miss the sweet smoke I tasted when I was smoking cigs. I'm almost half tempted to start smoking again because for me, the flavor of the pot was the most enjoyable part.

I'm almost half tempted to start smoking again because for me, the flavor of the pot was the most enjoyable part.
please don't do that your taste buds weren't working good when you were smoking now they have to get used to no tobacco and everything else that comes with it your taste will come back and your weed will taste good again im sure of it im an x smoker quit 20 yrs. ago best thing I ever for my health!

please don't do that your taste buds weren't working good when you were smoking now they have to get used to no tobacco and everything else that comes with it your taste will come back and your weed will taste good again im sure of it im an x smoker quit 20 yrs. ago best thing I ever for my health!

I only said that in jest to drive the point home. I started when I was 10, and am 43 now. I had a few quit sessions in the years, but mostly the time was spent wishing I could quit again and regretting starting back up several times. I still have the monkey on my back, but have a few months under my belt so I am weathering the storms. Can you remember how long after you quit did your taste buds recover? I often share how low my tolerance is, so when I say I enjoy the flavor, that's pretty much my only enjoyment as the rest of the time I'm stressing for being too baked, lol. I need my tasty pot enjoyment back and I'll smoke more often which keeps my tolerance up and my stone sessions a lot more manageable.

I only said that in jest to drive the point home. I started when I was 10, and am 43 now. I had a few quit sessions in the years, but mostly the time was spent wishing I could quit again and regretting starting back up several times. I still have the monkey on my back, but have a few months under my belt so I am weathering the storms. Can you remember how long after you quit did your taste buds recover? I often share how low my tolerance is, so when I say I enjoy the flavor, that's pretty much my only enjoyment as the rest of the time I'm stressing for being too baked, lol. I need my tasty pot enjoyment back and I'll smoke more often which keeps my tolerance up and my stone sessions a lot more manageable.
your sense of smell and taste will improve over time its not something your going to notice rite off it just takes time hang in there it gets easier you actually are over the addiction part now its the habit part and you can do it I used chewing gum that way your busy you would be surprised how much that helps when your sitting around its worse so try to do less of that ive been quit for years and I still every now and then want to light up so idk if it ever goes away completely that's why I tell young people don't start its to hard to quit ok im babbling!

I'm on patches now trying to quit, damn it's hard!
stay strong the hardest first step is the first 3 weeks imo then it gets a little easier I think it depends on how much and how hooked you are after a mo. or so the addiction part is over I tell people to stay busy chew gum if you don't like gum then suck on some lifesavers or something while your doing things those dam things aren't on your mind if I can do it you can good luck bud!

Back
Top Bottom