Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I only said that in jest to drive the point home. I started when I was 10, and am 43 now. I had a few quit sessions in the years, but mostly the time was spent wishing I could quit again and regretting starting back up several times. I still have the monkey on my back, but have a few months under my belt so I am weathering the storms. Can you remember how long after you quit did your taste buds recover? I often share how low my tolerance is, so when I say I enjoy the flavor, that's pretty much my only enjoyment as the rest of the time I'm stressing for being too baked, lol. I need my tasty pot enjoyment back and I'll smoke more often which keeps my tolerance up and my stone sessions a lot more manageable.
Just take a toke or two instead of too much. My buddy laugh's at me cause that's what I do in social events. I don't like getting too stoned because I clam up with a smile. Lol. I'm more of a social butterfly with a light buzz. Watching J's get passed around non-stop

ya that's in pretty deep I was a 1/2 to a pak a day unless I was partying then it was 3 paks that night I swear I had a cig hangover if I did some speed well then it was off the hook chain smoking all night rite into the next day had some good times but don't miss it if I were to keep that life style up I doubt I would be here today so im happy with my toke and a beer or something in the evening like one or two!

Just take a toke or two instead of too much. My buddy laugh's at me cause that's what I do in social events. I don't like getting too stoned because I clam up with a smile. Lol. I'm more of a social butterfly with a light buzz. Watching J's get passed around non-stop

one hit rips my face off. 2 hits and I'm BEGGING my friends to call 911. Usually about a half a hit is what gets me to a good place unless it has a strong body stone then I get scared my body will forget to breathe when I pass out, and I know I will pass out.

idk about how the patch works but for me I had to quit cold turkey if I was smoking a few everyday I would never have quit the sooner you get that out of your system the better your going to be!

The patch I think is comparable to chewing. It's very rough around the edges, but if you have just a little bit of will power, you can get through. I did patches for about 2 months and phased them out as well. I still got the money on my back from time to time, but it's always bearable.

ya that's in pretty deep I was a 1/2 to a pak a day unless I was partying then it was 3 paks that night I swear I had a cig hangover if I did some speed well then it was off the hook chain smoking all night rite into the next day had some good times but don't miss it if I were to keep that life style up I doubt I would be here today so im happy with my toke and a beer or something in the evening like one or two!

I been there, when I first made parole after 5 years in, I was BUCK WILD and got into slangin the yay yo and dating strippers. Back then I only drank and smoked bud, but wanted that ALIVE feel, so to avoid getting high on my own supply, I tried bath tub crank which really opened my eyes. Of course I then got hooked on the feeling of being able to dial back being drunk with speed, and why buy it when I have plenty yay yo? Needless to say, I then got high on my own supply, then my counts all of a sudden began coming up short and I had to find that no good thief who was robbing me left and right, lol. Oh the roaring 20's!

I quit drinking in 2005 but nicotine is something else.

Yeah it is. It's socially acceptable EVERYWHERE and with EVERYONE. It's a hard habit to kick and TBH, I wish it was illegal, but that's just a wish from my weaker mind. I hope I can stick with it this time.

I hear you, I'll beat the cigs.

For me, it came down to health concerns I could no longer ignore. When you gotta stop for a breather half way up a flight of steps.....
Here's Your Sign.JPG

Back
Top Bottom