Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Man I hate addictions. I used to do drugs. bad ones and lots of them. Kicked that. Took forever but i was committed. Cigs were hard too. I did an e pen first then went down in nicotine until I realized they were contributing to my horrible heart burn. Been off it a couple years now. My biggest fear recently was kicking the juice. This Sunday will be 4 weeks no drinks. And life is better this way. I'll probably drink but at this point I'm not even sure, my evenings are far more productive without alcohol.

I guess the short message is if I can do it you can too! Need my grow-mies around and healthy

Man I hate addictions. I used to do drugs. bad ones and lots of them. Kicked that. Took forever but i was committed. Cigs were hard too. I did an e pen first then went down in nicotine until I realized they were contributing to my horrible heart burn. Been off it a couple years now. My biggest fear recently was kicking the juice. This Sunday will be 4 weeks no drinks. And life is better this way. I'll probably drink but at this point I'm not even sure, my evenings are far more productive without alcohol.

I guess the short message is if I can do it you can too! Need my grow-mies around and healthy
ive never really done a lot of anything except weed ive tried quite a few things but I think I always new that wasn't the life for me so now I just have a few things in moderation I here ya about the evenings without it which I have 4or5 a mo.lol but on those nights when I don't drink I stay up later and im messing around with some thing my wife is the smart one she doesn't toke or smoke never has or will and she doesn't drink much at all mostly social shes going to out live me which is how I want it anyway I sure as hell don't want to be here without her so there you have it dabber you have a good night grow buddy!

so last night I gave them a look and found a couple live ones on the diesel and one on the b dog the jh is clean I took 6or 8 leaves off and scoped them theres nothing not even dead ones so that one is good to go so I did a major defol on the diesel and the b dog snipped all the curled leaves and any leaves crowding or hanging together hey woody I took some hiding places today then I sprayed the crap out of them and im leaving it on there there weren't many so this in theory should be it with these little fuggars that's putting it very mildly!

ok heres the new version of sd and bd after some defol and a spraying!:)

then this jh she hardly got any on her from the beginning so shes in pretty good shape from all the spraying her new leaves are coming out nice and she is filling out I think this plant is going to get big outside after seeing @conradino23 version of these plants im excited about growing it!

a little variation going on here!:)

They are still in great shape even after the spraying. The JH is a bush. It's going to be a big girl outside
that one is starting to impress me most of the new leaves are growing nice and straight without that downward tip I think the top dress of lithothamnium kelp meal myckos ewc topped off with some nice fresh soil plus the soil I put in there was upgraded a little so I think she is going to do well now!

She does look nice!

She does look nice!
Nice job stick, lookin healthy like their dad.

thanks guys appreciate it you no before the borg sd and bd were very impressive plants there still going to make it to the end just not as nice as I had planned that bb would be 5 ft tall by now in the beginning I was worried how I was going to get it to my friends house lol not now lifes little twists and turn everything will come out in the end you no my tune will likely change come the first of October!

Posted some pics of Ella, one of your protege's that some how made it into my flower tent. The Berry Bomb Clone 1 is shaping up sweet. Can't wait to see how she finishes in 1 gallon of coco. And I'm let her sister get much bigger first!

ok so I took my containers of dry sift and pressed them into these disks of hash the first pic is dosi d I put 3 nickles there so you could see the size of it!:ganjamon:
this is all of them top left to rite dd-ts-pc the pc broke apart when i pushed it out of my press I think I might have got to much leaf material in there but its good!
now im going to have to test it aw shit!:laugh:

I did something similar. Took a mini lip balm container and cleaned it out. Put the dry kief from my grinder in there and kept packing it down. Been chipping out chunks for the odd bong rip. Good stuff lol, almost too much for this dude and have to be careful.

How'd it turn out?
toking some of the pc rite now its hash that's the taste I absolutely love the taste of hash I put the sift in that press it has a slide bar so I cut out a couple disks of parchment paper one on each side of the hash then I press that down with my hand and use the slide action and smash it down a few times then I put it in the oven at 150 for about 5 min or so just till it gets almost to hot to touch then use the slide while I have it sitting on a brick slam that thing down a few times then into the fridge:blunt: for a bit cool it down then push it out pretty cool idk if this is as good as bubble hash but its a whole lot easier and its tasty im going to be spoiled need to watch how much I toke of it or the weed wont do anything lol

I did something similar. Took a mini lip balm container and cleaned it out. Put the dry kief from my grinder in there and kept packing it down. Been chipping out chunks for the odd bong rip. Good stuff lol, almost too much for this dude and have to be careful.
hey urb im liking this smoke lol!

Nice puck there man. I'm gonna try this whole organic gig this summer any chance you mind sharing your recipe? I'm trying to gather as much info as possible thanks in advance
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom