Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I remember that blonde it was good its funny hash has a way of getting people excited im just kicking it waiting for lights on in 30 min hey dabber ill get back to ya im always changing my mix a little im going to need to check my notes will see if we can get you hooked up---- @bobrown14 is another organic grower that knows more than I he can help you to!:)

ive got a little update on my vegging plants and my summer grow well my grow bud has his heart set on some strains that he has picked out and I think hes a little skeptical about my bug problem and quite frankly idt I want to possibly infect his grow so I have a little change of plans im going to do the jh the peyote c and the gold leaf in the ground at my sisters place and the rest are going in my backyard total lst keep them short ill hook them up to my auto watering system and then im going on vacation for idk how long so they'll be on there own hres some pics of the plants!

first these little babies there looking fine the gold leaf and the pc are going to my sisters along with the jh the white w will be in my backyard its obviously going to be a stub its the same age as the pc the gold leaf has a week on them!:)
hers the poor bb still hanging on ive bent her over!:p
the new growth is starting to come in a little better!
this sd I just cant make this one happy its a particular little snip pulled several leafs and found nothing the bugs and all the spraying has taken its toll on this one!
I think I either had the light to close or I turned the lights on to soon after foliar I moved the light away a bit!
then woodys b dog sorry woody were not going to see it be all it can be shes going in my backyard to I will take a clone later and next summer ill grow it again!:)
have a good one!!!

That B Dog could end up being a pretty good plant outdoors!
I think so to I was a little surprised when my friend didn't get all excited about growing any of these I guess its just me but I would be stoked about getting plants with 2 mos. veg to go into the ground but that's me so ill keep all of them no problem!:)

I think so to I was a little surprised when my friend didn't get all excited about growing any of these I guess its just me but I would be stoked about getting plants with 2 mos. veg to go into the ground but that's me so ill keep all of them no problem!:)

Hell yeah, I would rather have a ready to go plant than to start a new strain of anything at the last moment. 2 months of veg before the season even starts would make for one huge monster come October.

I walked into the party yesterday with these.

I had one for everybody there (coincidence). Anyhow, I held out as long as I could before I transplanted and fed, these are the bigger cups. A week later (yesterday) the roots are out the bottom already!

We deliver plants round these parts!!!! :high-five:

I walked into the party yesterday with these.

I had one for everybody there (coincidence). Anyhow, I held out as long as I could before I transplanted and fed, these are the bigger cups. A week later (yesterday) the roots are out the bottom already!

We deliver plants round these parts!!!! :high-five:
that's cool plant delivery I do that to I deliver clones to my son lol im sure they were happy!:passitleft:

I got fitted for them it'll be another week before they come in.
dang it well keep that walking stick around a little longer lol just curious if it worked you got me thinking about that b dog I have 3 spots to grow in the ground that jh is a no brainer and I now the pc will likely be some nice smoke if its of similar structure of the last one I grew so that leaves sd bd or ww the bb is out and the #5 will be nice and short in my backyard as will the ww and idk if I trust that sd so I guess I came to a decision its woodys b doggy the end of September is going to be a fun time btw are you doing an outdoor or indoor soon?

Back
Top Bottom