Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I love good dry sift!
don't no how its going to be but when I scrape it up with my credit card it all sticks to it and I have scrape it off so will see I was hoping to get enough to make a chunk of hash will see what I get doesnt appear to be a lot of it but ill keep at it for a while ill take a pic of what I get even if its pitiful lol!

ok maybe ill do that I brought the #5 in from the rain I set it out to get some rain they love it btw I think theres something going on here theres white and yellow spots on some of the leaf edges been that way for a while idk if its from spraying or the bugs or something else this is the fourth clone of a clone so the genetics could be getting weak making it more vulnerable!

that's what I thought to just wanted conformation all this spraying and the bugs messes with everything throws them off!

I still get them too, pretty much every round. I only see it on just a couple leaves, but enough to drive my OCDs up a wall.

I still see mites now and then. No matter how much I spray and whatever.... Just like I see gnats, spidermites, thrips, etc... Keeping plants healthy, good temps, rh, inspections, and a few sprays do me good!
spider mites will likely be my next hurdle haven't had those yet these hemp mites are difficult to say the least I think there gone but there awful small btw hows that van coming are you ready to hit the road!

I still see mites now and then. No matter how much I spray and whatever.... Just like I see gnats, spidermites, thrips, etc... Keeping plants healthy, good temps, rh, inspections, and a few sprays do me good!
you no this is off topic sort of at one time I was raising turquoise discus an aquarium fish very touchy theres maybe a few fish you can have in with them im getting to the point at that time I had 5 aquariums going all different fish everything that I used on the discus tank had to be used only there if I went to one of the other tanks put my finger in there then dip it in the discus tank they would be dead in a couple weeks so my point is whenever we introduce something new into the garden it needs to be totally scrutinized I did not do that and I paid the price and learned a very valuable lesson!

ok this black doggy is starting to come back and look good im getting excited about growing it @Norcaliwood is rite its potent it puts me to sleep I love the b doggy about an hour before bed then its lights out!
then im getting this sd ready to go outside bend this girl over see what she does trying to keep her short!:)

:passitleft:

Be careful not to tug so hard those splits, well, split. If I were visiting, I'd run strips of duct tape from branch to branch while you weren't looking, lol.

Be careful not to tug so hard those splits, well, split. If I were visiting, I'd run strips of duct tape from branch to branch while you weren't looking, lol.
lol I did split the bb outside I put some liquid nails on it lol I pull it down a little at a time but I like your idea this is going to be outside in the wind they need the extra support thanks sky!:)

lol I did split the bb outside I put some liquid nails on it lol I pull it down a little at a time but I like your idea this is going to be outside in the wind they need the extra support thanks sky!:)

I know the branches can take it, but where branches meet are the structurally weak spot.

Last night, I made a super batch of canna-oil, and I broke all the rules for success, so it'll probably come out weak at best, but I got tired of holding onto months of trimmings. Anyways, I just ate a little less than a TSP, so we'll see ......

Back
Top Bottom