Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Looks ready for the flip and stretch.
I gave them all a good top dressing of goodies there all healthy ready to go today there at 12:40/11:20 I think I want to hold them at 12/12 for a couple weeks give the indicas a chance to get going a little before I switch to 11/13!:cheesygrinsmiley:
Looking good my friend
thanks bud! :)

They all look great! Ready for bloom :goodjob:
there ready willing and able lol ill have bud pics pretty soon! :)
I think I’ll be running 11/13 as well.
yes speed them up a bit all the indicas have started the two sativas aren't doing much of anything so they'll need that 11/13 light schedule kick em in the ass some guys do 10/14 to get the job done I might switch to that after the indicas are done!

dankman I went over to the vegetable garden to start with the clean up came back at the back door took all my clothes off (that's some scary shit)and put them rite into the washer and me rite in the shower lol :laugh: check this shit out tomatos in november that's frigging nuts but ill take em! :)
thats one of those plastic grocery bags so its a nice batch im getting ready to make dried tomatos!:)

that's the chance you take growing fems!
alright, I'm callin b.s. that's such a load. they charge, what? $10 per, in the hopes of seeing a friend, fall... and i get 50%%%! WE... and SOME VENDORS we know... define feminism, entirely differently... such a crock. i had better luck, elsewhere.

Are you keeping him around too. I know you have your ATF male what's the SD stand for , You probably said and I don't remember or I forgot Lol He looks like a nice plant you might as well collect some pollen from him too you never know when you may want to cross him with something else
or send it to a friend, like anthrax, only NOT ;p

nope its supposed to be a fem I don't want any screwed up genetics :cheesygrinsmiley:
sigh- so we're thinkin the pollen i just studied, got help with, wasted, etc... is a hermo?!! f! really!?
i thought we got passed this, with the silver N!?!

Would work well on sativas
I'm usin the regular, garage light (flours), on the wicked step children. workin. i think atf "is about to die" [in gauntlet, video game, voice].

alright, I'm callin b.s. that's such a load. they charge, what? $10 per, in the hopes of seeing a friend, fall... and i get 50%%%! WE... and SOME VENDORS we know... define feminism, entirely differently... such a crock. i had better luck, elsewhere.
it is bs but when you manipulate nature theres going to be some that don't cooperate that's part of the reason I use a lot of regulars not that they are perfect but most often when a regular seed shows its sex it stays that way better keep an eye on that one you have! :)

Back
Top Bottom