Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I was gonna ask y the naked part, with tomatoes, but there r some things a man shouldn't know and most definitely, shouldn't see.

did ya helicopter, n pose about, for mamma?

it is bs but when you manipulate nature theres going to be some that don't cooperate that's part of the reason I use a lot of regulars not that they are perfect but most often when a regular seed shows its sex it stays that way better keep an eye on that one you have! :)
you shut your mouth, when you're speaking to me! my offspring will not resemble reincarnated "TED"!

All gals look fine to me :smokin:

Very nice. Clean happy looking plants there my friend;;;
thanks woody appreciate the nice words! :)
Gorgeous plant Sticky.
thanks bud!:cheesygrinsmiley:
She looks great! Looks like it's trying to start flowering :)
all the indicas are starting to spit a few more pistils so yes they are thanks dankman!:ganjamon:
All gals look fine to me :smokin:
thanks con so far this has been my best run!
Thats a nice looking girl you have there @ilikemsticky!!!
thanks sly good to see ya check back in a mo. should start having some flower pics thanks for stopping by!:high-five:

this copper chem is doing well its quite the bush I like to get them out and inspect them for bugs happy to say I found nothing that makes me happy she is putting out a few more pistils getting ready to flower wont be to much longer for flowers! :)

:ganjamon:
no herpes... CHECK! no gnats... CHECK! no white flies... CHECK! tomatoes... clothes... ???!

if anyone sees jack420, or his entie "community"... you haven't seen me. I'm not up, yet. i have to resolve this seed, "issue" [said, with wealthy, "metro", accent... with a splash, of steve Martin], before he sees me. it's been a very strange, couple days. it's not my style, to flake.

no herpes... CHECK! no gnats... CHECK! no white flies... CHECK! tomatoes... clothes... ???!

if anyone sees jack420, or his entie "community"... you haven't seen me. I'm not up, yet. i have to resolve this seed, "issue" [said, with wealthy, "metro", accent... with a splash, of steve Martin], before he sees me. it's been a very strange, couple days. it's not my style, to flake.
lol no herpes yet there spare c! :laugh:
Damn Sticky, your plants just keep looking prettier and prettier! Well done bro!
thanks skyman I don't no why I keep doing that I think I just like the sound of it lol!:)

u know what i like best, sticky icky? I'm not sure and it's moot- whether u have same conditions for every tent- but ur stuff, ALWAYS looks the same; ALWAYS looks like I'm lookin at the same, healthy, bush, in the same, clean, tent; just at different stages... every time. no ph swing, discoloration... no calmag questions, as they transition. your consistency is really impressive.

even now, i question whether this is the same guy, in his "naked room" [failure to launch, reference], who just said something, about white flies n dam mites... because it CAN'T BE HIM! [two women, faint, in the background. old salt, pukes. pc, runs, in horror].

don't lose heart. honestly, is one of these, new, healthy pics, from the previous, problem areas?

u know what i like best, sticky icky? I'm not sure and it's moot- whether u have same conditions for every tent- but ur stuff, ALWAYS looks the same; ALWAYS looks like I'm lookin at the same, healthy, bush, in the same, clean, tent; just at different stages... every time. no ph swing, discoloration... no calmag questions, as they transition. your consistency is really impressive.

even now, i question whether this is the same guy, in his "naked room" [failure to launch, reference], who just said something, about white flies n dam mites... because it CAN'T BE HIM! [two women, faint, in the background. old salt, pukes. pc, runs, in horror].

don't lose heart. honestly, is one of these, new, healthy pics, from the previous, problem areas?
as for the cal mag issues you talk of I attribute that to thr addition of lithothamnium to the soil its full of both of those and more im really impressed with the fact I haven't had to add any extra :) the Malawi above had the whiteflies biut its clean now the mites were the last grow outside I think all the girls are clean but im still go to spray them once a week try to keep them safe!

Back
Top Bottom