Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

sigh [looks at prev page pics... AGAIN. sighs... AGAIN... drags wallet from nightstand... opens it... looks at lint pile on floor... thinks, "she's not going to appreciate having to vacuum, THERE... AGAIN... considers lightning situation... looks at gun safe... forgets combination. puts wallet back].

WILL U PLEASE, SHUT UP, PENNEYWISE. i have a papercut, if u have some of that zealot's, natural, lemon juice.

and I'm anxious to c where u go, after that. i prolly asked, already- gonna cross?

and I'm anxious to c where u go, after that. i prolly asked, already- gonna cross?
I was planning on a few atf x Durban and the female atf ill do those with the male atf :) then I have some ciski pollen coming my way from a fellow grower here I want to hit the Malawi -Durban and atf so those could be interesting im very interested in the Malawi x ciski that could be fire ill be trying one of those next fall!:)

I'm just using u, for "watching", the secks, then. this's gonna b good. I'll see, minimal, hear- everything... and the suspense will b gripping. I'd bang all 3 of em!

are your chores done, sticky, or r u procrastinating, on 420, also? i noticed u lurkin, like 20 threads, in 5seconds, flat!

Hi Sticky and everyone,

Hey man the malawi is looking great. I can't wait to see some buds. That is not the phenotype I saw. I never had a thin leafed one. Does that lean on the thai side? Ill bet the smoke will be incredible.

AND man what a nice clean grow room!

Hope you are well. Cheers,

did u see the other pics sticky just posted? where'd you put those sloppy seconds, just drippin wet, $+ickyicky!?! f@#$&/! it's insanity. I've been playing with my puup, like it's play-dough, ever since he posted em.

Hi Sticky and everyone,

Hey man the malawi is looking great. I can't wait to see some buds. That is not the phenotype I saw. I never had a thin leafed one. Does that lean on the thai side? Ill bet the smoke will be incredible.

AND man what a nice clean grow room!

Hope you are well. Cheers,
hey lazy whats happening bud I guess your in your new place now and your going to get a grow started asap lol good to see ya im real excited about the Malawi this is my first one so im learning I cant wait for buds either thanks for stopping by my friend! :high-five:

tonight its the black dog not real happy its a little droopy I think from the spraying this one had some whitefly activity on it they obviously came off the Malawi before i moved it im pretty sure its clean scoping the leaves I cant see anything but im watching it and it will be sprayed some more with the rest of them until im sure! :)
she is starting to flower there at 12.5/11.5 rite now so its fast!

stay high!!!:smokin:

i know you've heard people say stuff about that preventive topping and I'd bet you been doin this, longer than half the population has been alive so u don't need me sayin boo, but i know besides homeopathy... they actually make a preventive pest topper, for soil, now... AND I NEVER REMEMBER THE NAME!

oops.

Back
Top Bottom